lightworker

Dreams

21 posts in this topic

When we dream about others, are we interacting with them on the dream-plane? In other words, when we are dreaming, where are we? If I run into someone from real life in a dream, am I interacting with them in another dimension of consciousness?

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, lightworker said:

When we dream about others, are we interacting with them on the dream-plane? In other words, when we are dreaming, where are we? If I run into someone from real life in a dream, am I interacting with them in another dimension of consciousness?

This is actually a good question. From my experiences, I say yes!

Depending on the awareness of each individual, determines if they can recollect the event of the dream you both shared. For instance, if you are a consciously aware person, like you seem to be, you will more likely remember the event of the dream vs someone not so consciously aware. 

I can't say that I personally recall meeting up with someone in a dream. 

Dreams are weird because in my belief, there are several "planes" of dream realities. These realities can be classified as dominations, because they are basically one in the same. 

Basically, you can meet up with someone in another dimension, I don't know if you would classify it as a dream though (even though you fall asleep). 

I know this wasn't put together well and that is because I need more guidance, I will try to ask for more insight from my guides. If I find out anything more @lightworker, I will be sure to hit up this thread again. 

This is a good question, and I as well would like a better understanding now. 

Thank you and much Love. ???

• Upvote 3

I had the coolest, most vivid dream that I rediscovered a bunch of crystals, bracelets and other powerful jewelry, including a tiara that I had hidden from myself ages ago. In my dream, Teal and I were old friends and Teal and I reconnected in my dream and she showed me pictures that I had forgotten existed that me, her and another old friend of mine had taken together of ourselves as goddesses wearing these powerful crystal and metal tiaras (mine was copper wire with gold and amethyst and rose quartz). When she showed me these pictures, my memories of my own power and divinity came rushing back and I ran to my desk to find the secret compartment where all of these things were hidden, and there they were. 

It was a dream about reconnecting with my femininity, my passion and my inner being. I feel like Teal had helped me rediscover these aspects of myself that I had locked away a long time ago. It was a very cool, intense and exciting dream!

• Upvote 5

@Trinity Anderson Not all dreams are incarnations of thought forms, some really vivid dreams, which are not actually dreams are source stream or "out of body". But those ones, you will know without a doubt that they were real. Until you have one, it's hard to describe. You are right and made a good point, most dreams are that of thought form incarnations. 

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 2

@lightworker Awesome experience, thank you for sharing! You are Divine Femininity and you have something sacred to share with the rest of us. 

Before I learned about the concept of God being source of all energy, I had a vision more than two years ago, it was during the time of my first awakening without Teal influence but of real supernatural episodes that I was experiencing almost daily for about a month; in this vision, I was standing before God as he was sitting in a large stone carved-like chair and to his right was a female sitting in one as well, which tells me that Masculinity is subordinate to Femininity. In Hierarchical concepts, even in today's modern world, the dominant one always stands to the right.

I know that really had nothing to do with lightworker's experience but it just goes to show that things on this earth are not what they are in other realities. We are first female, and than male, that is how it works in the womb as well, it's the reason that males all have nipples.

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 2

There are even some concepts that state before the fall of Atlantis, we were estrogenice beings. 

Sorry, @lightworker, not trying to hijack your thread haha

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, lightworker said:

I had the coolest, most vivid dream that I rediscovered a bunch of crystals, bracelets and other powerful jewelry, including a tiara that I had hidden from myself ages ago. In my dream, Teal and I were old friends and Teal and I reconnected in my dream and she showed me pictures that I had forgotten existed that me, her and another old friend of mine had taken together of ourselves as goddesses wearing these powerful crystal and metal tiaras (mine was copper wire with gold and amethyst and rose quartz). When she showed me these pictures, my memories of my own power and divinity came rushing back and I ran to my desk to find the secret compartment where all of these things were hidden, and there they were. 

It was a dream about reconnecting with my femininity, my passion and my inner being. I feel like Teal had helped me rediscover these aspects of myself that I had locked away a long time ago. It was a very cool, intense and exciting dream!

What a beautiful Dream, Lightworker!

Collected a bunch of spider egg sacs for the similar purposes today... so, we'll see ))

• Upvote 3

Saying that, it would be our birthright to want to go back to Femininity as males. Which would bring light to the fact that there is a desire for homosexual lifestyles and the Transgender widely spreading, I say it's a beautiful thing. 

• Upvote 2

"And you sang to me as we sank." I can't think of anyother way as beautiful as that to express Love. The video and words open up my heart chakra.

I rarely remember my dreams, when I do they are very vivid and clear.  I have had several that had facts in them that came true.  Once I asked for a sign regarding my twin flame and had a very vivid one full of symbolism.  Another time, the day I decided to break my no contact with him I had a vivid one that we went out, honestly, it felt like his dream and I was just in it.  He had answered my message and said "yes we are still friends" and said we would go out soon.  I didn't see the message until after the dream.

• Upvote 3