Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

E.t/Higher Dimension Being Vision

2 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Hi guys, id like to know if anyone has any  information or experience with e.t's or other higher dimensional beings who may know many different races and beings, as i would like to ask in relation to a being i saw in a vision as i was falling asleep, was awake enough to be awake, but was also falling asleep so was between states.. The detail was to much and so cant really hold the image in my mind, but through private message i can try and describe it. It was a quick flash and never saw anything like it. I tried searching and found some information that said that these kind of beings are not talked about a lot and are extremely rare to this planet so was not a lot of information. If you think you know what beings i am talking about please private message me, id like to see if i can find some more information about this type of being and why it appeared to me so vividly. I want to be private for protective reasons I dont know why but i feel like privacy is best option for this. I did receive a name i think straight away but is in another language and forgot it.  Thanks for your help! <3

Through many dreams i've had every since i was young, all the way up til now, many are repeats/continuations, etc.  Critter beings that live in the large lakes of the earth, nocturnal, bright eyes, they are usually always found in big groups and act together.  They helped me get across it to where it was like another world on the other side but i knew it all. I also have a great giant friend of which i still don' t remember the name of.  Also, a black wolf like being named Oiven and a humanoid that looked like a fryer

We had two adventures as a group of three, both to do with the same 'issue'  the fyer one was from a place called Narsuc.  I've also been in Arcturian architecture a few times, solving in depth puzzles to get around.  Also, I've been quite around in the Plaedies and have met loads of people that i knew all to well and vice versa.  like a big soul family.  Look quite like humans, in actuality we are closely related, humankind.  I also know of these big Naga like beings who've helped me out many times, i know of two from one world and another one/few from another.  Massive in height and mass, and usually their lower half is beneath deep water.

I also have many experiences where i have visions when between sleep and awakeness as well.   Or instead, i get highly creative and create grand poems and such, sometimes they have to do with the dream i just had after waking, etc.  and as of late, my dreams have remained potent and hardly anything mundain.  each one is super old in nature.  I also seem to live alternate lives with people i may not even know of in this version of earth or other planets.  Most of the time things make more sense there than it does here that's for sure.