Micah

Ascended Masters & Planetary System's Hierarchy

4 posts in this topic

I was once given what I will call in this thread "Divine knowledge" that every planetary system has a hierarchy of a sorts and an ordinated higher echelon up to Star system to the galaxy and beyond. 

Could it be that the Ascended Masters are the God of this planetary or star system incarnated throughout history?

I don't have a concrete take or belief on this. There is so much more needed to bring the pieces together or back together. 

I also entertained the idea that we are no different than an ascended master except they have mastered connection with source and what's beyond this plane by being born with the skill sets needed. I believe it's possible to master the connection within your lifetime if you weren't born with it given on a silver platter like an ascended master per say. Which gives me the notion that Teal could be considered an "Ascended Master" incarnated. 

Just a thought. Anyone know of any books about a hierarchy for this planetary system, explained not in the way religion explains it? 

Thank you???

I already know about the Urantia Book btw. 

Edited by Micah

I believe I bring something to the table with everything that I have witnessed and I believe there is more to come, more that will finally bring the pieces together so that I can be a master myself, at least to a degree. 

Edited by Micah

I've been doing research on this topic and found out some answers to my questions or at least I have a better understanding. I still want to hear what others know. 

• Upvote 1

The closest I have come to being a Master has come out of a lot of emotional pain, that is where the lessons have been and where they have come from.  Some lessons, it seems, I was put on a fast track to learn in a matter of months what some could take years or lifetimes to figure out.  My higher self did that, it blocked me from some paths while putting me on others so I would figure it all out this time.  I'm not sure why yet.  Some things repeated, until I learned them.

• Upvote 2