Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

Illness/health issues

5 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

What is the cause of illness/health issues? Is it linked with emotions? 

Definetely, it's all tied together but some wounds are too painful to become conscious that they take aspect in the physical realm (cf., chakra)

I believe health, and illness to be one of those more complex realities we face only if we're not tuned well on how to view them.

Take headaches for example. I usually get headaches (not that many anymore), and I discovered after looking within, and trying to feel where the headache came from, or why it came up that it usually comes up from a conflict of thought, and a feeling of lack, or limited control. I would say personally, a headache is the result of attempting to do more work trying to figure something out with less tools, or rather a feeling of lack of options —limitedness.

The way I solved this was by becoming aware of the conflict. What situation was I thinking about that provoked this pent up feeling in my head? How can I smooth it out, allowing for a more free flowing energy up there? Make peace with something to render the conflict solved, or at least peaceful. "Give it to God" as it were, if you can't find any options. The faith concept, that the universe has somehow taken care of it, is powerful, and always allows me to feel as though my options are limitless because Source is limitless, and I've handed Source the reigns for this one.

As for other illnesses, I'm pretty much in the dark. Each one, as it appears to me anyway, comes from different combinations of thoughts/feelings usually centered around some kind of conflict. I believe Teal made at least one video on the subject.

Honestly, I'd love to find a list that states specific illnesses, and right next to it details the inner cause of why it's most likely showing up in your reality, and perhaps even further, how one can refocus to find a solution. Or perhaps maybe just a detailed way of being able to figure it out on my own. xD

Has anyone heard of the Body Code or the Emotion Code? I remember listening to one of the webinars and those processes seemed to touch on the root of illnesses and how to clear them. I haven't looked into it in detail but it may be an interesting process to research if you're interested in this topic.