Sign in to follow this  
Saturnine_ Angel

Why do I feel everybody is against me?

4 posts in this topic

I'm getting to the core of my question. Of my searching. I guess it's coming to an end.

I realized that i'm sooo needy I mean abandonment and lack of affection as a child that I see it in others and I'm afraid of them I feel them as vampires because if they get too close it's like they are draining my energy.

Now I realize that after of years of childhood abuse and years of abusive relationships i think the world is against me and I end up manifesting proof of "the world is against me" thing.

I can't trust people's affection towards me because I get needy so I let people mistreat me and disrespect my boundaries in exchange for crumbles of affection and attention. I let people hurt me all the time and I don't speak up because I'm afraid to loose them. I let people invade my space sexually boys do it all the time because I'm so needy I can't put a limit between us. Guys do it all the time.

How to cure it? I try to love myself but it seems false and it seems like I don't have energy to do that.

How do I trust people. Love myself. Put myself first. Set limits and healthy boundaries. It's all I want!

Does anyone knows how to do that in a way that is doable? Nothing works for me.

• Upvote 2

Hi Angel, I understand you feel like everything is against you. But what are your thoughts on this? Do you truly believe that everything is against you? Do you believe that only some things are against you? Which ones? For example this forum isn't against you, so here's 1 tiny proof that not everything is against you. I'm not against you. I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but you gotta start somewhere right? :)

The path that you have taken, the path of understanding real self love, trust, confidence, health also comes with the opposite of these - anxiety, lack of trust, victimhood, the feeling that something is 'wrong' with you. That's alright, the 3D world is a world of duality. What you are experiencing is completely normal. Difficult. But normal. And many, many people are going through this. You are not alone. If anyone on this forum would raise their hands if they ever had a period of time in which they felt how you feel, you'd see a crowd. I'm raising my hand first. As a first step from here on, I'm suggesting you to think about the duality of this reality. Observe that ups and downs are part of our reality. Observe that every time you feel a negative emotion, you start appreciating the positive side of it more. So use your negative emotions as a tool. You will never get rid of them in 3D reality because they are part of it. But you will master them. There comes a time when you feel the negative emotion and you do not react to it. You just feel it. And you let it teach you its wisom. You already said you feel you're getting to the core of your searching. And this is why: you are starting to feel complete. So embrace the negative emotions too. They're a part of you. And they are here to help you. They are telling you 'hey... you're a bit misaligned. please pay attention to us, your feelings, as we're here to show you what you want and how you're not focusing on what you want.' That's all they do. Your feelings are the very best thing that ISN'T against you. Trust them. Always.

• Upvote 2

I second that completely. 

Word by word, I agree with @Victoria1199 :$

yes, I have bad emotions all the time, I go through the ups and downs too. I remember at the begining of my path it was really tough because the extremeties were so vivid. so i will feel ecstazy and then despair. 

:yeah.001:

self-love is a way of living and its a life long path and we only aim for mastery. 

keep writing to us. and if you want to get further help just ask us. I for one have tons of practical advice and so much to teach. 

I have created my own system, its called the playful way to self-love and it basically gives us a structure to work with so that we continue to come back to to our core and hearing our inner voice. 

something will work for you! @Saturnine_ Angel :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

setting limits and healthy boundaries... first thing for you is to know this is work in progress. so you will set a boundarie and then out-grow it. Yes. 

setting limits, only if they are coming from a place of self-love not self-punishment or micro management. 

how you know the difference is that loving choices feel expansive and light

fearful choices feel contracting. 

:star-yahoo-emoticon:

ask us some stuff, we will help.

On ‎17‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 5:00 AM, Saturnine_ Angel said:

I'm getting to the core of my question. Of my searching. I guess it's coming to an end.

I realized that i'm sooo needy I mean abandonment and lack of affection as a child that I see it in others and I'm afraid of them I feel them as vampires because if they get too close it's like they are draining my energy.

Now I realize that after of years of childhood abuse and years of abusive relationships i think the world is against me and I end up manifesting proof of "the world is against me" thing.

I can't trust people's affection towards me because I get needy so I let people mistreat me and disrespect my boundaries in exchange for crumbles of affection and attention. I let people hurt me all the time and I don't speak up because I'm afraid to loose them. I let people invade my space sexually boys do it all the time because I'm so needy I can't put a limit between us. Guys do it all the time.

How to cure it? I try to love myself but it seems false and it seems like I don't have energy to do that.

How do I trust people. Love myself. Put myself first. Set limits and healthy boundaries. It's all I want!

Does anyone knows how to do that in a way that is doable? Nothing works for me.

Try to search for events that you got the feeling I marked red. See where that takes you.

Cause nobody can drain your energy without your approval, I know thats not the way you feel it at the moment.

But somewhere there must be some agreement from your side that they can drain it.

A funny thing is you have infinite energy if you think you run dry just make more. I know easy to say for me.

A way which is fast and easy is to think of the most beautiful moment in your life.