nuia

How important is inner child work?

16 posts in this topic

I haven't done any inner child work. I'm not ready, I don't know if I will be ready any time soon. I'm afraid. I can't remember my childhood, especially from ages 5 to 10. Which probably means there's something buried deep. I feel like I've blocked those memories for a reason. The more I try and pry at my childhood memories the more distorted my reality seems. I have questioned if my childhood best friend that I had as a four year old, was actually imaginary, because no one remembers him.

• Upvote 2

Please read Teal's new book.  I know of no better way to heal than to do inner child work via the Completion Process. I believe much of your talents are buried with those memories that you cannot recall.

• Upvote 2

Also, sometimes visiting the place would also bring back the memory. I agree with @Amazawa regarding the talents which are buried and the necessity of that book to work on the inner child

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Amazawa said:

Please read Teal's new book.  I know of no better way to heal than to do inner child work via the Completion Process. I believe much of your talents are buried with those memories that you cannot recall.

I just ordered the book :) Feeling excited and nervous.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

'm not convinced that Teal has a great technique. I'm actually inclined to disapprove of her work because (supposedly) multiple people have commited suicide following her direction.

Until you have proof, it does not make sense for you to make this statement here or to have it affect your judgment.

I have experienced Teal's processes first hand many, many times.  They saved my life and many others I know personally.  As you suggested, I trust myself more that anyone else, and my heart and experiences lead me to trust Teal. I love and appreciate her deeply.

That may not be the case for everyone, including you, however, I suggest you stick to what you know for a fact rather than believe some "supposedly" second hand story.

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

'm not convinced that Teal has a great technique. I'm actually inclined to disapprove of her work because (supposedly) multiple people have commited suicide following her direction.

Until you have proof, it does not make sense for you to make this statement here or to have it affect your judgment.

I have experienced Teal's processes first hand many, many times.  They saved my life and many others I know personally.  As you suggested, I trust myself more that anyone else, and my heart and experiences lead me to trust Teal. I love and appreciate her deeply.

That may not be the case for everyone, including you, however, I suggest you stick to what you know for a fact rather than believe some "supposedly" second hand story.

• Upvote 4

Who knows why they committed suicide? There could be any reason other than teals process. Her process brings many challenges with it...i agree. Then, this is how we get reborn. We have to die first...not physically. People who couldnt die in that sense, chose to die. Why death has to be condemned when its a personal choice? Anyways people are dying evryday or not living to the fullest

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

I salute you.

The books supposed to arrive in early November, so by the end of November I expect to be totally transformed. :)

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Neptune said:

I'm not convinced that Teal has a great technique. I'm actually inclined to disapprove of her work because (supposedly) multiple people have commited suicide following her direction.

How important is Inner Child work? That depends on you. What's your desire? Why do you desire that? What is driving that desire? 

You dont have to comform to other people's ideas of what you are supposed to do. If it doesn't feel right or good, something about it isn't right or good. Trust yourself, not spiritual celebrities.

I understand your perspective. I have seen the critical articles and watched the negative youtube videos regarding Teal and the completion process. I admit they are convincing. It all comes from a place of fear and I get it.

Deep down I know that inner child work will liberate me. I was just hoping that someone had, a back door entrance into integration.

Hi,

It's Ok.

U can start doing it right now.

Our inner child (our mind) once get doubted of our potential in ur case memory goes into  many questions and into self-victimization mode and blame game mode and we start depending and searching for answers outside.

No.

Where there is dependency there is fear.

Consciously tell yourself 'STOP'.Say it again and again.

When your thoughts become slightly stable consciously create the positive thought  'I am a powerful being and I the being have the power to face every situation that comes my way along my journey'.

Repeat.

Some of us may create weak thoughts in between continue pressing this new thought into your subconscious.It's like rewriting a CD with new quality data only here that we are replacing a weak thought by a strong one.

This makes our mind stable.

Now,

Create another thought  'I am a wise being and I the being have answers to all the questions within me'.

This gets rid of our external dependency.

Once our mind is stable we can deal with  the situation outside.

Life is easy.Life is beautiful.Experiment.Meditate.Om Shanti.

Edited by Abhi
  • Upvote 1

The completion process is a very powerful tool. IF there is anyone who really commited suicide this person would have done it anyway sooner or later without the process because he/she would be just running away from all the trauma not only that but the suffering would be not worth the few years more that person would have lived. Would like like to live 3 years longer just to experience horrendous suffering? It is not our right to decide who is going to suffer for longer than they want to, not only that they had a real chance to get rid of this suffering it is comparable to a surgery where you might die or you would survive by a certain percentage, just that there is still no proof that anybody did it due to the completion process. I very highly doubt that anyone with such a huge glimpse of hope as the CP would surrender that short apart from the finishing line that is not how human behaviour works.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 2

To make it clear, Teal has stated that one person has committed suicide that she was counciling, but this person wanted to die and Teal never encouraged it. In fact she did everything in her power to convince them otherwise. I'm not sure if this brings any substance but, I'm under the impression that they were obese to the point of being bed ridden, as she counseled a lot of bed ridden obese people in that time of her life. And she also states that this person actually reincarnated back, right away and did her little cute Teal giggle.

• Upvote 2