Eveloveflower

manifesting the wrong partner over and over HELP!

4 posts in this topic

Hi!
so, for many years now, all my life really i have attracted in men in my life. im 28 years old and for a few years now iv been dreaming of finding my true beloved, to get married and start a family. but every single man i attract into my life, either they dont want to commit at all and just want an open casual sex relationship or they are allready committed to another woman but want me on the side, for sex . why is it that every man i find in my life only want sex from me? when that is the opposite of what i want?
it is obvious that law of attraction is playing a huge part here, and im wondering how i can change this, and start to attract in what i truly want, to make my dream come true of being in a loving marriage and become a mother, to many many children. 
any suggestions? 
thank you so much

Dear @Eveloveflower who wants kids these days? Seriously? When it is difficult to take care of ourselves...who will go for additional responsibility? I feel, we better take care of our inner child or treat the existing lover as a child. We are all children since birth and we want to be that way. Innocence can be found everywhere and one day one will stick to you. If not I will give you my contact number :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Eveloveflower that scenario is very interesting to me because in all my past relationships I've been a match to an opposite of what you're talking about. And every time i felt bad for a guy seeing how serious he was about me. I remember one probably being  out of his mind talking about a little girl after just one month of dating and we hadn't even been intimate yet!!!  It is not that i wasn't capable of commitment, i just didn't want/wasn't ready to take it to THAT level.

I think our perception of marriage has a lot to do with what we see and saw growing up. And let's face it, you have probably seen more sad then truly happy marriages.

A lot of couples simply stop working on a relationship. That's why in my marriage  I've always preferred to have the mindset  of a  bride & groom ( not husband & wife) because this will always keep the relationship feeling fresh. 

On 10/16/2016 at 10:16 AM, Eveloveflower said:

but every single man i attract into my life, either they dont want to commit at all and just want an open casual sex relationship or they are allready committed to another woman but want me on the side, for sex . 

My advice: do not date or stay in a relationship with those who you would not consider marrying. 

On 10/16/2016 at 10:16 AM, Eveloveflower said:

it is obvious that law of attraction is playing a huge part here, and im wondering how i can change this, and start to attract in what i truly want, to make my dream come true of being in a loving marriage and become a mother, to many many children. 
any suggestions? 
thank you so much

Are you committed to yourself? 

Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by a man and do not settle for anything less.

Love ❤

• Upvote 2

this also happens to me all the time... trying to work a relationship out right now, and i'm more aware of what I want and i don't want to suffer again... so my priority is only me.  sending you love and light and i'm sure we can manifest the connection we want :) 

:5761e0e790222_EmojiSmiley-178: