Bettie

Spiritual Rape

9 posts in this topic

Hello!

In the past few weeks, I have been getting attacked sexually by a spirit that I can not see!! Sometimes, when I'm ready to sleep at night, I hear a slight thud on my door. At first I simply ignored this 'thud' because I thought it was just some air from my AC pushing the door back. But I keep hearing this sound on other days too, so I started giving it some attention. After I hear that thud, it seems like someone is touching me on my lady parts, as if I'm being penetrated slightly! I ignored it the first few nights because I thought it was my root chakra simply being stimulated by itself..but this happens every other day on it own, and it happens as if it's a push/thrust on that area of my body (my lady parts)! I suspect my roomate because when this occurs, my intuition keeps on bringing up his face in ny mind. I did some research and it seems to me that it could be a demon(incubus) or a human spirit in an out of body projection. I want to be able to sort this out and defend myself...I know this post is EXTREMELY long but I'm desperate for advice and help!

Thank You <3

Edited by Bettie
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bettie said:

Hello!

In the past few weeks, I have been getting attacked sexually by a spirit that I can not see!! Sometimes, when I'm ready to sleep at night, I hear a slight thud on my door. At first I simply ignored this 'thud' because I thought it was just some air from my AC pushing the door back. But I keep hearing this sound on other days too, so I started giving it some attention. After I hear that thud, it seems like someone is touching me on my lady parts, as if I'm being penetrated slightly! I ignored it the first few nights because I thought it was my root chakra simply being stimulated by itself..but this happens every other day on it own, and it happens as if it's a push/thrust on that area of my body (my lady parts)! I suspect my roomate because when this occurs, my intuition keeps on bringing up his face in ny mind. I did some research and it seems to me that it could be a demon(incubus) or a human spirit in an out of body projection. I want to be able to sort this out and defend myself...I know this post is EXTREMELY long but I'm desperate for advice and help!

Thank You <3

I'm not an expert on this kind of thing, especially from experience with non-physical entities and stuff, but from all the material I've read about people who have dealt with non-physical negative entities, you can try saying something like the following to it:

“Back off! You are not allowed to enter my space! This is my space and my boundary! You have no permission to enter! Get off of me and stay away! This is my body and you are not welcome!….”

You may have to keep this up for several minutes or whatever.

I've had to say stuff like this a couple of times when I felt my "space" and my psyche was being intruded upon by an entity. Not long ago, I was asleep at night and had a dream. In this dream, I saw a door that was open a little bit. I was moving towards it and as I got near it, I heard what sounded like a very loud clap of thunder or something. Unusual for me to experience that in a dream. The dream ended and I lay there somewhat awake for a bit, then I got up to use the bathroom. As I was in the bathroom, I felt and sensed a malevolent presence. After being done in the bathroom, I immediately said some things like I suggested above to this entity. Within a few minutes, it went away; I no longer felt its presence.

You may also have to deal with your male roommate about this. He may be an "organic portal" that is attracting these kind of entities to himself, which may also be attracted to you since you are nearby. . .Can't say for sure, of course. For more info on what "organic portals" are, check out  this article if you want.

You can also check out the book "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" by Robert Bruce. You should be able to find a used or new copy of it at amazon.com or elsewhere online.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Sephiroth88
  • Upvote 1

I dont have any experience with such things at all because i simply know that it has no power over me. Just know that nothing outside our physical dimension can harm you by having any thoughts of doubt and fear you give it the power and permission to leech of you. Such things can only exist because of the power of our thoughts its kind of the same way as we are a thought of source(god) and those things are our thought that means that we are basically god to them and have the power over them but we have to use it correctly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, just tell it to leave you alone and it will. When I was 4, I was attacked by what I called 'gargoyles' at the time (I'm really not sure what they were exactly, but they looked like gargoyles). My mom told them very powerfully to leave me alone, and I've never experienced malevolent beings since then. In fact, I never even believed in them until I remembered that memory and I realized I must not experience them because they were told to back off. SO now I know that they can't be part of my experience if I don't want them to be. Only nice ones!!! Lol.

• Upvote 4

On 10/18/2016 at 8:40 AM, Trinity Anderson said:

The "go to" move is challenging the entity in the name of Christ Consciousness. That appears to be what is being described above, I just wanted to let you know that is tends to go by this name. Source: Carla Rueckert, channeler. 

^That's what my mom did! She is Christian and she used called on Jesus (she didn't call it Christ Consciousness, she believed she was summoning Jesus to banish the spirit instead of doing it herself but I think it's essentially the same thing?). @Trinity Anderson Is there a video or article where Carla says that or where someone can learn more about it?

• Upvote 1

They are right in fact I was going to suggest this before I finished reading your post. 

I'm not a Christian, however Jesus is an Ascended Master and he has a thought form that has been built up for over 2000 years now. I myself have been attacked and messed with by evil entities. 

In your head repeat his name: Jesus Christ over and over again. I promise that this will help. His name alone has so much power. 

The Christians claim a monopoly on Jesus, when in fact he has been incarnated on this earth before the Jesus of Nazareth, in fact several times. Like I said he is an Ascended Master. He claims no part in which baggage has been placed upon his name in this day. 

Also, you can call upon the ever Loving Arch Angel Michael, who is also an Ascended Master and has a thought form you wouldn't believe. 

Much Love, my sister!

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 3

On 16-10-2016 at 5:57 AM, Bettie said:

Hello!

Thank You <3

This might sound a bit strange and im not saying that its the case but maybe you can look at it this way.

What if someone, possibly your room mate has a something like a crush on you and has spiritual sexual thoughts/emotion towards you. If his energy is strong and/or you are sensitive you can actually feel this. If you dont want this the tips and tricks the other folks suggest should work with this as well. So what im trying to say is that is doesn't have to be an external spirit/demon or something like that and it could easily be human interaction on a energetic level.

Maybe talking to your room mate about his feelings towards you and being clear about your boundaries can help in the matter

• Upvote 2

it happened to me in the past, that some entities would take over my body, or my energy during sleep, it took me ages to figure it out. and become conscious of it. when i realized that.i was pretty shocked. i did a ritual, setting clear intention, that no entities of any kind have permissions in taking over me. i talked to this energy, saying there is no way you are allowed. then i took a big tormaline stone, program it with the same intention and put it under my pillow for a month. since then they stop.

Edited by sophia Felumaz
  • Upvote 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:36 PM, sophia Felumaz said:

it happened to me in the past, that some entities would take over my body, or my energy during sleep, it took me ages to figure it out. and become conscious of it. when i realized that.i was pretty shocked. i did a ritual, setting clear intention, that no entities of any kind have permissions in taking over me. i talked to this energy, saying there is no way you are allowed. then i took a big tormaline stone, program it with the same intention and put it under my pillow for a month. since then they stop.

You go! Stand in your sovereignty and tell them entities what's up. Make your boundaries, allow no consent or permission for them and know who you are. Awareness is very important. Also be aware of what things you yourself give permission and consent to. We are not all powerful, but we are more powerful than what the media and society would have us believe.

• Upvote 1