Amazawa

The "I Don't Know" Virus

3 posts in this topic

After facilitating scores of CP sessions and reading numerous questions here, I feel compelled to post this:

There is a pandemic of the "I don't know" virus in the world right now.  This virus is a conditioned, even programmed response to most important questions about life.  The immediate reaction is "I don't know the answer."  The underlying belief is we need an outside source (e.g., guru, spiritual teacher, mentor, the CP Facilitator, etc.) to give us the answer.  The energy imprint is powerlessness.

In all of my CP sessions, I have had to deactivate this virus to achieve completion. In all cases, the answers have come from the recipients of my facilitations. I am just along to support the truth that they DO KNOW.

So, if your immediate response to important questions about your life is: I don't know.  I urge you to deactivate that virus by realizing that "I don't know" is NOT REAL; you DO KNOW.  Then, be still and trust what comes up for you.  Follow your heart and not your mind. Don't let the ego sidetrack you into looking for non-existent proof of self-evident truths.

Let your heart guide you to YOUR truth. It will just FEEL right, and it will set you FREE! 

• Upvote 9

It never ceases to amaze me how things become so perfectly synchronized in life.  I had a LONG posting written out, copied to my clip board, and all ready to paste in here into another posting.  It was all about asking for help in remembering an event when I was probably 3 that, by all indications, is the biggest area of cleanup I have - and I cannot seem to get to the memory.  It's just a total blank no matter what I do.  Then I read this from you.  Exactly as I was about to post what I was going to post.

Experience is telling me, don't make an emergency out of it; don't make a big drama about it.  The intent is clear; I have to discover what this issue is, which only involves pulling up the memory.  As you so clearly stated, I DO KNOW!  I don't think I need to push.  Just give it a little time; the intent is clear and the memory is in there.  It will surface.

We always seem to run across exactly what we need, at exactly the time we need to find it.  It's really very comforting!

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2016 at 7:04 PM, Dirty_Harry said:

As you so clearly stated, I DO KNOW!  I don't think I need to push.  Just give it a little time; the intent is clear and the memory is in there.  It will surface.

Loved reading this, @Dirty_Harry!  Made my day!  Yes, you DO KNOW.  <3