Sign in to follow this  
vampires_everywhere

dealing with a sociopath

i have people who are not right in the head agressing me. I just woke out of the trance so they can't mind control me anymore. but i don't know how i should deal with them. I don't want to manipulate. But should i? If they have no empathy then do you think it's wrong to tell them lies?

Edited by vampires_everywhere
don't like it

yea i've thought about it more. I don't think an empath can out-manipulate someone whose entire existence is manipulation. I'm definitely leaving. It's been an onslaught. The universe is on my ass to get out of this situation.

edit: the reason i am in this situation is because i awoke to it. I got here very un-deliberately actually! haha. I was in a relationship with a narc, who taught me all about abuse. I was vastly too open and trusting. Realizing my problems, I built defenses and tuned into my true self. Then came the onslaught. Because of my openness and oversharing with the wrong people, I ended up the target of attacks from some people at work. One tried to lure me into a rape. From the other it's an onslaught of covert but highly agressive sexual attacks when the boss man isn't around (or when his codependent/entranced enabler roomate/my other manager is the only one there).

i already reacted in my rudimentary way (not smooth at all / kinda hysterical). I'm awaiting punishment from these sickos. I used to be scared to go home. Now I'm way more scared of going to work. It's constant anxiety. My 2 weeks notice is in!!!

Edited by vampires_everywhere
more words