Guest amy f

Deja vu parallel life past/future self memory?

4 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

This thing has happened a few times in my life, with different scenes or memories, whatever they are that im experiencing..which is really hard to describe but ill do my best. These things are not just deja vus' they are similar though, they feel more like memories, but they are confusing. and i cant pin point what they are or where they come from. Its not a clear scene like a movie playing in my head, but its kind of like that. It feels personal, as if has happened in this life or i know this vision from somewhere, maybe from another life or my life. But also i know theres something off, its not from this life. It is the weirdest thing. I was just sitting looking at a picture on youtube listening to a song, and this picture was of a guy sitting in a room mostly of timber floors, with white walls, (im seeing 555 as i write this) and i had this deja vu memeory past life scene thing in my head, like a knowing, where i was on an open field, like a farm, but not a farm, just open land, slightly on a high hill, kind of flat ground, but tilted a little, i dont know how to conceptualize this, because on our earth, this in my head doesn't make sense, but it looks like our earth, but feels different energetically only slightly. And there is something to do with building or there is a lot of wood, kind of a maple color, in huge piles stacked. It feels like this is in the future, but also feels like now. and there's a lighthouse or something. Very isolated place. Feels distant from the rest of the world. Like there isnt another soul in sight. It is about 4-5pm sun dimming, kind of a sunset shade of sky, it is a warm day kind of hot actually. I cant feel this physically but i feel it in my vision, on my skin, kind of thirsty as this person to.I feel like i have dirt on me, not much just some. i have big hands, think im a male. Tall. I feel as this person i have been through something very big. tragic. But necessary. "it had to happen, it was meant to" is what i feel. Theres a loneliness, but a slight sense of peace and it is really quiet. The only sound being the slight breeze rushing by. I am sitting on i think a rectangle house very tall, made out of what looks like glass but i dont think it is glass, it is see through and its firm and stable. It is all one material, its not put together like separate pieces glued or tied. its just one piece carved into a shape, from a structure that was already whole and one in and of itself. Maybe it is a crystal, im not sure. firm but comfortable.Hard to describe.and is not carved by tools though. The earth or place is mostly empty. But beautiful. this planet or place is clean. But has been through a lot of change. A very evolved, advanced but simple way of living. i dont know how to describe this. I am looking around, and i dont feel like a girl, im a man, in this place. But i also feel like this is a memory from this life. Its familiar, distant memory yet fresh as if its now. Simultaneous feelings. What do you think about this? Has anyone experienced something like this? 

7 hours ago, amy f said:

Has anyone experienced something like this? 

Yes. I think for me it happens mostly through dreams and then i usually see dream and reality merge together. That's interesting how you described a place. I've been having a repeated dream about a building since around april, i think. The building was different in every dream along with time/ space/ people that were there. This mix confused the hell out of me. 

For about a month now i was seeing an unfinished  road (sand only, unpaved). Last dream about it was very interesting because i was walking backwards and my son was looking in my direction. I felt the ground started moving under my feet and i saw a  long snake like tail. I told my son not to step on it, but of course he did (why do boys do that?). Turned out that was not a snake but a giant prehistoric looking lizard that had very-very long tail. 

Every time i see mixed time and space dreams like that i wake up into a very heavy body. I listen to music and feel lightness again and able to get up. 

Guest amy f

@Garnet interesting! mine are not dreams tho, im wide awake! have you ever tried the dream interpreting by becoming everything in that dream? Teal spoke about this before.. it helps to decode dreams. Thanks for sharing! 

@Trinity Anderson okay........ ?

19 hours ago, amy f said:

@Garnet interesting! mine are not dreams tho, im wide awake! have you ever tried the dream interpreting by becoming everything in that dream? Teal spoke about this before.. it helps to decode dreams. Thanks for sharing! 

@Trinity Anderson okay........ ?

Yes, I've tried! The line between the dream and reality is very blurry tho... we had a repair man coming over today and he just so happens to tell me that there's used to be a house beside ours. About 6 months ago a bulldozer took it down and now the city is planning to build a road beside us!  

Do you see what i mean?