Sign in to follow this  
nuia

What is a soul.

7 posts in this topic

I thought I knew the answer to this question. But I recently watched a series of interviews that have inspired so many questions within me, because the concept challenges my current beliefs.

It's suggested that 'humans' have souls, but angels don't, because they are 'creatures' of god. So what about animals? or extraterrestrials? Whats the difference between consciousness and soul? Is there a difference? Is it just a little extra piece of god, that we are given when we opt into the experience of a 3D reality that we give back when we die? What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 1

everyone is source, but below that are these soul groups and everyone is a part of them, it literally is you in another life, and that life could be a tree, a animal, a rock, whatever. now think of no time, time doesn't exist so you are on these other planets and dimensions too. your soul is pretty bad ass and experienced. its a specific soul energy that is similar in all lives, if you were to meet someone from the same soul group as you, you would be the same at your core no matter what you've experienced, it literally is you in another life happening at the same time. a soul is a group not like every person has 1 soul and it has a life every 80 years or however long it lives, you have people, animals right now in your soul group because that soul perspective learns through those lives and experiences. I've heard people say animals don't have souls, that shit is wrong, there's no hierarchy, eat meat if you want, but it does have a soul, could of been your soul lol. these twin flames are people with the same soul in another body, so it is like looking at another incarnation at the same time.

I think people think of souls as 1 life at a time, but it is a group and a stream, a soul perspective in that life/experience and you could be in another planet, whatever, its that soul group having that perspective in that life. the whole past life thing is to help you with this life, so they don't effect you in this life.

3 hours ago, nuia said:

It's suggested that 'humans' have souls, but angels don't, because they are 'creatures' of god. So what about animals? or extraterrestrials? Whats the difference between consciousness and soul? Is there a difference?

I think consciousness and soul might be similar. you are a thought and so are these angels, so a steam would be feeding that perspective unless its a dream then that's all your creation with your subconscious. but those being do exist, like archangel Michael and beings like that, I feel like they have source perspective, which we all do.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, nuia said:

This is the greatest answer to a question I have ever received. I can't stop smiling. @Alex7

I did that QHHT and the shit gets explained to you lol. everything is inside you already, that just helps.

• Upvote 1

I like to add one thing.

There are so manny groups, religions, and selfmade goeroes etc etc and they all use the words soul, mind awareness,divine being subconscious, light being

and so on.

And they all use it just a litlle different from each other. So it depends more on the interviews you have seen.

And figure out what they exacty ment with the words they use.

Its like the church they say be good then YOUR soul goes to heaven. Thats nice and what about me then. 

• Upvote 1

Hi.

You are the soul .Pure 'spiritual'energy and not the body.Purity, divinity, love, bliss, power, knowledge and peace are your true nature.

Animals also have souls.All living 'beings' have souls.(plants do not..they are living things)

We are all children of the supreme soul.Our spiritual father. His nature : Ocean of peace,love,bliss,power,knowledge and peace.

We are all souls in our journey playing our part in this world drama stage.

We are all complete beings.Just a bit tarnished now that we were in this drama for so long.

We leave our first costume (our body) to take the next and continue in our spiritual journey.Om Shanti.

• Upvote 1

Look at it this way maybe that make sense for you.

Everything but than i mean really everything is created out of the same lets say materiaal.

Its just now that all that excist is the same.

Just in a slightly different density or wave form.

This includes earth. a fly, a stone a galacy you me intension etc etc.

Thats why we can say we are all the same but at the same time uniek.

I think because its a hard thing for us to get a a clear understanding of something in the 3th dimention

that originated lets say out of the 144th dimenstion. 

That there are so manny different names for, is because of this and different language and that over the the compleet history

• Upvote 1