L-Ava

Help: Repetitive Pattern in Relationships

5 posts in this topic

I have a heavy repeat pattern in my life; I enter a social environment and form a connect with a particular person, then another person [often a late-comer to the 'circle'] decides to not like me, and in a few days everyone turns their back to me. No one ever tells me what the lies are. I sense people's change but no one addresses the matter with me. They consider me stupid because that is what kindness is these days.  

Psychics and Mediums always say that they are jealous, but no matter where I go the same thing repeats. I am the common denominator. What is it that I am doing? Why does this keep happening? I want this to end because I want to form healthy relationships.  

It's now to the point that any effort I make to engage in social situations, it crashes and burns for reasons I do not understand. It currently feels pointless to even try again.

Just accept people as they are.

Often when we enter new environment, we act in a certain way to look good, so people like us... until we say or do something that they don't like))))  People naturally have expectations higher than they think. If they don't agree or like something about you... it's most likely about them then you. How they treat you after that does not define you. It defines them. Just remember not to do the same and be your very own example of who you wish to be with.

12 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

How does that make you feel? Notice the feeling. I would do shadow work on that

I overflow with emotions that I worry about walking the streets because people pick up on it and interpret it as something directed to them. I know to keep myself indoors more than anything else. I don't like being there with my emotional body because there's nothing I can do to shake it off. It was traumatizing when I experienced the emotions as it happened so going back to it is too much. 

I can rationalize why there is a repeat pattern to an extent, but to dig deeper into the subconscious is suffocating. I know who it is the was the first imprint of that pattern in this life. I know that we've shared previous lives too. I just want to know how to disable that pattern because I'm tired of living like this. The big obstacle in the process you're encouraging is to accept those traumatizing emotions.

12 hours ago, Garnet said:

Just accept people as they are.

Often when we enter new environment, we act in a certain way to look good, so people like us... until we say or do something that they don't like))))  People naturally have expectations higher than they think. If they don't agree or like something about you... it's most likely about them then you. How they treat you after that does not define you. It defines them. Just remember not to do the same and be your very own example of who you wish to be with.

This isn't resonating to me. The sort of thing that I am referring to is as if Black Magic is involved; people who used to have a brain seem to suddenly no longer, and side with an abnormal narrative. Wherever I go I am being chased by those who do not want me to be happy. I know the repetitive pattern too well. 

@L-Ava what do you mean by Black Magic?))

Tbh I have a hard time dealing with stupidity. And by that I mean things that are so obvious but some people just don't seem to get it and keep walking into the same wall over and over again. My frustrations turns simply into apathy and I just have to let things happen the way they are. Not that I am happy about it, but at least I feel like I am not doing the same thing :)

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:37 AM, L-Ava said:

Wherever I go I am being chased by those who do not want me to be happy

L-Ava, that's normal! It is much easier for some people to try to bring you down because maybe they just too lazy to bring themselves up!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:37 AM, L-Ava said:

I just want to know how to disable that pattern because I'm tired of living like this.

Are you okay being alone? do you feel like you're independent and self-efficient enough? Some people are...