21 posts in this topic

I would REALLY love to start finding friends on this site.   I also have you know that i have big dreams for where I am currently living.  Soon enough i'd like to offer my home from time to time for the occasional Teal-Tribe meetup.  For every other thing like i this i wanted to create, even in my first highschool.. It never got to fully take off.  Never got the proper mentorship, encouragement and the like.  Back then it was a sort of big cultural thing, I was about to introduce a type of theater that i wanted to introduce to my school, which was like any typical western private school.  every time I got passionate, i just got moved away... perhaps i'm just moving closer and closer to this passion?  I do feel in a way as i write this that i'm getting closer to achieving even those things i missed out on when i was a child.

Anywho.  I REALLY want to make this intentional community thing REAL.  I want to make Teal proud!!  Let's realize her ideal together!  But remember, we've shared her ideals for generations.  And now as individuals, we can all become like Gandhi and the many others that have come before and after him, and just purify this world by taking action and doing something with the energies we hold.   I want to do this above all for Gaia.. For the infinite one..~~  Much love to all that come across this.

I must add though that i came here for just this but not many seem to be offering such things so i will be the one to do so openly.  I would love to see more action taking place here.. to do what Teal has wanted initially for this site...   I am quite available most of the day so i am ever watchful for those who are in need of help and simply just connection with another who wont judge them

Edit:  I'm looking for those friendships where you can really do anything together.  The kinds of ones that are full of laughter.  Forming long lasting mutual bonds, a circle of friends i can really belong to.  But more are also welcome to join.  The more the merrier.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

Don't you feel that all here are your friends?

I have not been on for a while, maybe there is something I missed?

Surely if anyone finds this forum there's an unsaid connection made, a willingness that may not come as you had expected...again did I miss something? 

What deems a friend?

I feel many are feeling the same as you,can you be the friend another can't?

Friendship seems to be something people pursue when they resonate with another, have common interests etc, but is that really a friendship?

Is not a friend a friend regardless of what is returned? ...otherwise, are they just looking for ego validation, false security and escape?

I feel there is nothing but friends. Try to see past the small self to the one self...how can you not love your hands, feet, eyes, ears etc...they're all a part of what you are...that special unique you!

Because we are ready for connection, doesn't guarantee the world is. Be resolved to just Be, be authentically you...you have many friends, you're not alone!

Do it for the right reasons, the Cosmos is giving you what you need. You don't need others to tell you your worth, you ARE worth it, see this for yourself...be the friend to yourself brother!

With Love - your friend :) 

• Upvote 1

I'm happy that you got to experience such happiness, but on my end i barely feel any of that.  What you describe is so distant and NON inclusive towards me, or simply just distant and nothing confuses me more than presumably being ditched for no reason when things are all but good.  and i am smart enough to know when i'm beign tiptoed around instead of perhaps being upfront.  I've also learned to just stop following people around secretively even when i smell alloofness going on.  I simply just leave the door open and if they don't wan to come by, even just for say hello, that's on them. Not going to waste my energy anymore.
 (Moreso in other places than this site thankfully but i haven't spoken to that many people on here yet so i don't know what the ratio of jerks to cool people is on here.)

I am well aware about how being here already means you all are my friends but i am being literal here.  I don't know any of you guys for one thing.. ALSO, i'm very happy that you actually put effort into what you wrote.  Perhaps you could help me get into the communities you've found yourself in? 

I love this site but i've experienced quite a bit of weirdness already.. even though not everything was towards me.. I just want to be part of something productive and simply fun.. Again, i feel like an outsider whenever i join a forum. and it's like hardly anybody notices me and even make a full attempt to understand me with a problem i may have or whatever it may be. Half the time it just feels like criticism instead of actual uplifting methods/treatment.  But much thanks to those that have put in that genuine effort to help me out, simply being their for me, etc.  I am being.. Always have.. but i don't want to sit around anymore..y'know? 

( anyway, i just want to get into a great rhythm here where it becomes easier to express myself and all that... where things can just be smooth no matter how deep the content is..  I come on here and i get sensations of not even knowing what to think/feel.. it becomes difficult to even gather my thoughts properly to comment on things or create my own sound content even if it's a problem i am sharing to the forum... Perhaps it's mainly just my little personal life.. it's awesome but it's also stressfull.. even little things i may do in private i start doing in public sometimes.. and it's super embarrassing and only makes me freeze up more and more... and yet i am aware that most people might not even notice or care much but damn, my social skills get so damped by stress cause apparently i am very lovable and interesting, etc.. but sometimes i fail to see those things.. i am also aware that perhaps i just need to get myself into a better situation that allows me to bloom and shine.  )  Hope some of that made sense for you.  =3

Thought is creating reality, stay positive brother!

Are you aware of the law of attraction? It's not to become ignorant, just to let them slip away without identifying with them. To not read into things that are negative, based in fear and align and validate them, by doing so you create reality for them. This also applied for the opposite which is things that validate your ego...know your true worth!

Take time and create space around the feelings you have, be patient, watch the transmutation of the feeling, you are getting what you need!

Maybe like me you are living among the walking dead? Get used to it, this is the way it feels when you wake up, we are pretty much alone within the old paradigm, the old is the lost, conditioned state, awareness of reality at the absolute level means we see things differently, others who haven't will shun us, our task to love them anyway, to learn to speak their 'special' language in order for them to feel the love we are. Don't buy into their projections...they are scared obviously.

Trust it is a perfect lesson for where you are in order to understand contrasts and transcend. I appreciate talk is cheap, that the comments made do not take away your feelings of lack. I suggest this is because these lessons must be directly experienced by you...not explained by others, this would be like treating a symptom but ignoring the cause...it's an inside job...you are the doctor!

The community is here and now! This chat we are having is it! Do you have a different view of what community is? I am here in sincerity as your friend. I will not sugar coat things, I care deeply as you are me as I am you, I won't cheat us of the truth, we deserve better than shallow self centred relationships....after all, we are friends, not mere acquaintances :)  

So let us put out what we feel intuitively! Be honest. I am here, community starts here now with common interests, care and sincerity are those interests, lets see how it goes!

• Upvote 1

@Damian   I'm well aware of this stuff.. And I DO create space for my creations.  but it's only within a bubble that doesn't always allow others in.. probably out of fear of being contaminated and have my last ounce of sanctuary taken away from me.  Yes, I too am walking among the walking dead.. and any awake part of the Netherlands seems to be far from me and so exclusive with their little groups and outings.. nice for them but damn.. allow for more people to jump into your realm too, y'know?  THAT'S how powerless I am.  I got where i am on the caring heart of my BF who innitially wanted to get me away from my not to nice family situation and for me to be able to spread my wings much more than i could before and blossom.  I will never forget his kindness to me, and ever be indebted to him.. feelings of gratefullness whenever i even look upon or think of this lovely man.  and yet i still remain so immature sometimes.  But i am happy to give him so much joy and rest that he couldn't find before, specially in a partner..  That's enough sharing for now i think.. =3

Edited by AbsoluteWave

@Damian Also with the friends thing.  Indeed, anybody can be my friend.. I've just grown more and more scared of people for one example..  There were those in my younger life who i got along with GREAT.   i still have much connection with a few of them, including my best friend from my first highschool.  But ever getting to them physically seems impossible.. both financially and vibrationally..   I know people have their own path to follow but life is just so much more vibrant with others inside it, living it with you..  i'd say if you had a rather amazing upbringing and stuff.. i'm sure being alone isn't so horrible.  But i'm barely afloat.  i can't live in such a weird world alone.  So without my BF.. even when i manage to get my permit to stay here permanently a a citizen, i'd have no idea about taxes and the like.. i could hardly get around even in my home country...  I've improved alot since some years ago but man... it's too harsh for me, perhaps just more practice.. but some of this stuff comes as second nature to people.. where it doesn't impede them.. Like everyone is going around playing the ego game.. one game i don't know how to play to well.  Do i even need to learn such a talent when the whole current and old paradigms will disappear into nothing?  which is why i don't invest myself into too much.  less scars to try to heal while we are rebuilding our societies from the ground up.  I don't feel safe in a world that doesn't have your back.. i hope strongly for Teals envisioned world to come soon.. It's a vision of many others, many seers n' mystics as well, and common folk.. i want to feel total connection in this species.. i didn't come here to experience even more discord than i've already have in my own experiences within my past up til now.. i came to witness, facilitate and create this new world.. but the moment i step outside.. i basically get murdered with all the horrible energies and poor oxygen quality.. It's almost like the nly thing i can tollerate is highly enlightened places with healthy environment, etc..  I don't want to leave this land alone but what can i do... specially when nobody will help me r even listen to me.. i want to make communities.. but there is no consent on the other end to even make them work.

What i will say now doesn't apply to the ones i just mentioned.. but have you had those potentially lovely friends but they seem so out of it and even if you gave made plans with them and it's hard to even get a hold of them?  heck, even trying to call them back after the connection cutting out or something, and suddenly they are off doing something else like you were not even there just previously?  Lol Can't think of a good example for this but holy dayum.. People confuse me daily, with how insensitive people are.. Although when i am with this gal who is hard to get a hold of, with her in person.. She's just so lovely.. But i don't want to do all the darned work... y'know?

Edited by AbsoluteWave

8 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I don't feel safe in a world that doesn't have your back.. i hope strongly for Teals envisioned world to come soon.. It's a vision of many others, many seers n' mystics as well, and common folk.. i want to feel total connection in this species.. i didn't come here to experience even more discord than i've already have in my own experiences within my past up til now.. i came to witness, facilitate and create this new world.. but the moment i step outside.. i basically get murdered with all the horrible energies and poor oxygen quality

YOU ARE THE CHANGE! It happens within, or  it won't happen at all for you!

8 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

People confuse me daily, with how insensitive people are..

Maybe your judgement of them...for being in a low level of development spiritually, or being so scared in life that they cling to the heals of those with the shiniest things, not able to see their own worth is insensitive...can you see this is the thing that you dislike in others? The lack of understanding, the judgment, the unkindness? You mirror them, they mirror you...rise above and shine bright, they will begin to mirror it back.

Who offers the olive branch first? Treat the world as you invision it to be, and it will become that. Love cuts through all, keep smiling, keep being sensitive, keep being positive, keep being kind...the world cant resist it!

:) 

I do all these things, don't you worry.  I go through my ups and downs just like everyone else does and it's lunacy to try and bypass it all.  I'm also entering something that allows even the smallest of conflicts to be taken more lightly and come to resolution much faster.  And trust me.  even when i was super young, people around me were a certain way whilst i was not.  SO how can it be something within me that got me basically treated like an invalid? How is it something inside me that made my family treat me the way that they did?  i'm not looking to blame anyone.  But as you noticed, Teals work is for example, to change the way people treat one another, specially how parents are raising their children..  So it really starts there because here i am trying to fix my own problems after the numerous PTSD cases i've experienced since i was uber young.  So telling me it's just within me when everyone else is just a fucking jerk who wont even listen to what i'd have to say or even give me the time of day, even to be my friend.  Around here, everyone is " grown up"  and has no time for anything else.  their life is not mine. They don't see me so i see them in the way that i'd like.  People here in the netherlands...it's custom here to NOT say hello to somebody who says it to you while passing by or even to the cashiers, hardly, even the cashiers don't talk and seem to have boundary issues.. Teal REALLY needs to do some more work here.  I'm already to busy with my own life and keeping it together, and if i don't, everything will fall apart for me.  I got no safety net either so no thank you.  I would let go of everything if i had such a thing/person backing me up like that.   Next opportunity i get though, i will of course move towards expansion, but in the least painful way for anybody, including myself, and this has nothing much to do with me being an empath..  I do NOT want to cause anybody needless pain, or any at all if i can manage it.  I want to show that things can be done gently, even subtly.  I'm just in a pickle, as always.  So please be patient.. And again.. just telling me things like   "ït's all inside you"     No matter how much i believe in it.  I'm not in the space in this world that will allow such behavior to become reality.  Things are much more complicated than they look, even when i look as free as I am.  And as  @Amazawa -san said to me during a talk.  I am becoming aware of the rat cage and he'll help me break through it.  ^^'' Please, try to understand..  I also need you to know that i've been alone on my journey since i was little and i wasn't so readily equipped with certain traits like most people have to get them through life, etc.   I have a very intricate web threaded throughout entire life so I would like it if you took more care in how you choose to speak to me, specially if you want to help me.. Still i am grateful to be getting anything from anybody.  Again, i really feel like life has screwed me over.  I REALLY want to experience life.. in the loudest ways possible, all the way down to the quaintest little ways also.  Just talk things out with me if you wish to help me out, ok?

Edited by AbsoluteWave

3 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I am becoming aware of the rat cage and he'll help me break through it. 

Just talk things out with me if you wish to help me out, ok?

I'm still here, @AbsoluteWave and I still would like to help. :)  Take your time and reach out to me when it feels right.  We can talk anytime. 

• Upvote 1

I just thought i'd get a reply when i inboxed you recently..

Hmmm.... I checked and no messages from you.  I will try sending you one. :)

Update:  Look like the messaging system on this site is not working.  I don't see the message I just sent to you.  Let's connect on this thread or in Facebook.  My FB name is the same:  Amazawa Sha. 

Edited by Amazawa

You seek external happiness, you want validation of your pain and suffering, you are in a pickle for sure.

16 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Teal REALLY needs to do some more work here

I think you are waiting for others to fix thing,s unwilling to do it yourself, your friends (so called) leave you because you put too much pressure and expectations on them, all you seem to do from my experience talking to you here is complain about things, and when advice is given refuse it as not suitable for your current circumstance. Seems you just want enabling, to wallow, to escape to others who allow your self pity?

I know this will sound harsh, I told you as your friend I won't sugar coat things, I will help you...this is my gift to you. Please see it for its intention, it is given with care and love!

I am your friend, I won't enable you. I have a phrase I learnt from my own suffering and release...

I wish you the worst - from the worst the best comes.

I let you go, I hope you can appreciate the act of friendship in this.

With Love - your friend.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:31 PM, Damian said:

Maybe like me you are living among the walking dead? Get used to it, this is the way it feels when you wake up, we are pretty much alone within the old paradigm, the old is the lost, conditioned state, awareness of reality at the absolute level means we see things differently, others who haven't will shun us, our task to love them anyway, to learn to speak their 'special' language in order for them to feel the love we are. Don't buy into their projections...they are scared obviously.

amen!

• Upvote 1

@Damian Uhm, no.  That's just how things are in the world around me and I GOT to where I am through the help of others, and waiting... nope.  I am PATIENT for things to come my way so i can take appropriate action.  I'm in no position or place to DO anything right now.. REALLY.  TRY to be in my shoes.  FEEL into me.  LISTEN to what TEAL says.   Oh and if this got any worse, I'd likely kill myself or something.  Thank you anyway for another quote, however nice it is!   Again.  Those things aren't helping much.  Get real with me and stop analyzing me because it's obviously not helping much.  Conversation.. Communication is key here mate.  Get to know my situation!   Still, your persistence to help me is commendable!

Edited by AbsoluteWave

I resonate with how you feel and what you want/need in a friendship @AbsoluteWave . I would love to connect with you! And when you decide to do a real tribe meetup, I hope to be there!

Sometimes it can be difficult to meet considering where we live on this planet  

where are you from?