Sign in to follow this  
LaucherJunge

Self-Love

2 posts in this topic

Yesterday evening i had some interesting insights i want to share with you. The ultimate way of loving yourself is to love the universe! Not just loving yourself but showing anything positive to yourself. Because on a deeper level your are the universe and if i say universe i actually mean everything i know one could argue about the terms but it is my most natural term for saying everything. That is obviously nothing new to most of you but did it occur to you already that by showing love, trust and acceptance to the universe you show it to yourself on a deeper level you ever could by just thinking of you as a person?

The second insight is very difficult to put in words but i experienced it deeply. I had a thought about the octopus technique teal showed us and also i thought about sadhgurus teachings how he describes that every single cell in our body has this incredible intelligence. So i kind of combined this thoughts and came up with this experience: I felt to be one of those cells for source it can feel me just like we can feel our arms or legs so in fact source exists in every dimension on an other way in our dimension source is very unaware because it is limited by time and space in higher dimensions it does not have such limitations hence it is aware of everything at the same time thats why it is oneness and this is the explanation why we all are source we are just very unaware and limited sources but this is only the case in our dimension.

Thanks for sharing.  We are all interconnected and out actions and even our thoughts effect not only our self but each other.  For my self when I meditate I think of purity of mind and spirit.  Some part of me would love to be monk where all of my energy could be focused on a total connection w/ the collective conscience, the universe, and God or whatever you wish to call it.  

• Upvote 1