Saturnine_ Angel

If I have a problematic family it means I will be in crisis to the rest of my life?

5 posts in this topic

Hello dear Teal tribers.

I feel lost. I don't agree with my family in the way they think or see the world. They are all problematic and have values I don't share with them. If I show compassion I feel they deplete my energies and kinda vampirize me. If I try to get away from them I feel completely lost and with no ground under my feet.

What do I do? I don't want to have problems to the rest of my life.

it's likely true that you are being preyed upon. this experience where you say your compassion is vampirized by them - it truly is an attack. it comes from the false self of the other person.

watch teal's video true and false self. also watch her videos on narcissism and codependency to understand the dynamic at play. If you were raised in this society at all, it is likely that you are codependent. That's what i'm in recovery from. I'm 29 and I just woke up with a shock due to a relationship with a vampire. They truly are hollow -- lost. Like walkers. There's no true self in there. They don't understand love, only manipulation. A mask without a wearer. I'm still fending off the bloodsuckers. But at least I can see them coming now that the fog is gone.

• Upvote 1

Your family are here to serve in your expansion. Did you know you chose them? Aspects of others that are not in alignment with who you are, are with in you. That's why shadow work is so f**ken awesome. When we have a thought, it becomes energy. Energy can never be destroyed, it can only be transformed. How beautiful is that? We can transform our existence, because all is energy! You don't know how powerful you are.

• Upvote 2

On 10/13/2016 at 5:18 PM, Saturnine_ Angel said:

What do I do? I don't want to have problems to the rest of my life.

The only person that can answer this question for you is you.  What do you want to do?  What does your heart tell you to do?  Trust your emotions.  When something feels right to you, that is your Soul telling you to move in that direction.  When something feels wrong to you, that means your Soul wants you to go in another direction.

It will take courage to follow your heart and use your emotions as your compass.  However, there is no other way to live a life that you love. 

• Upvote 2