M_The_Raven

Deep undulating high voltage emotional charge

25 posts in this topic

Can you sense this sonic white noise.   Chaos and messy frenetic high voltage electric emotional charge in my aura?

i need some help with this one.    I'm wrestling it.  

I feel some current of energy.   

High voltage waves.   Of energy.  Like whooshing around.   

And it's 6th sense.   

I cant source it.   It's been keeping me compulsively lost in my deep deep darkest well of deep chasm thoughts all day.  

Stuck in like a moment where.   It just feels like odd transit.    Energy is muted.  It's sharp or flat.  To key.    The sync is weak.   Alignment is hard with a force and energy wave this magnitude.  

Im not quite sure I'm capable of grounding this current.  Nor can I source it. 

It's like. Whoosh.  Whoosh.  Big voltage high energy waves undulating.    Orbital.   Sort of disconnected from ground.   The actual force of this charge is disconnecting me from ground by its sheer mass. It's huge .  Gigantic orb of energy wave

I don't know if I'm capable to ground the charge out.    It's likely to zap me across the room or something.   Big spark.  Zap.    

• Upvote 2

And it's been here growing.    In mass.  Energy.  Wavelength.  Amplitude.  Size.  Scope and frequency.   

Its like sub velocity.   Then up the freq band. Then back down. To shockwaves.  And back up again.   Around my aura.   Growing.  It's like a fucking psychic nuke.   Where did it come from and now what do I do??? it's kind of Intense.   I don't know if I'm even ground 

I feel like if I touch someone. They'll get shocked.   And it'll feel like a grenade exploded in the face.  

And I'm trying to disarm this energy ball before it bursts 

2 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

You feel nothing. Not even low-voltage waves. It's a 23rd sense. 

If you can't source it, outsource it. Don't be a cry baby!

@M_The_Raven my little poetic retort :) 

You're right. It's not energy waves.   It's.  emotional 

I have a charged up emotion right now.  And it's like a loaded hand grenade I'm holding all day.      Feel like almost like I've lost ground.  

I don't even want to talk about what happened or didn't.   It was a bunch of things.   And nothing in particular.   

But in a way.  It feels like depth charge.   

Wtf.    It's like.    This day has been a nightmare for me.   I'm running around. Like totally untethered from grounding.     And. I'm not handling it well 

things are heavy ---. It's honestly the most psychic energy I've felt in a long time.   And it's from ????    Did Knock a meridian out of place?    I feel like this isn't normal.  

It's like hard to explain.    I want to explain it.  But I can't.  And even if I could. I couldn't source it.   It just trigger me.   A energy  tether 

I feel totally useless all day.    Like.  Mindlessly daydreaming.  Completely rethinking my entire existence.    From the deepest depth of the shadow underlation.  

Now it's a fucking typhoon of psychic energy I'm riding on. With no ground connection. It's almost like unexplainable beyond that.  

Just trust me.   .  

I need help.  It's becoming uamageablr and it's building.  Crescendoing in DEPTH MASS freq mass dispersion.  Apex weight.  It's like a freaking giant explosive fucked up energy charge. 

AND It's honestly making practical and easy  tasks much more difficult as a result of giant pulsating energy waves psychically swirling on me for 20 or so hours now. 

• Upvote 1

im such a fucking loser at the moment .   

Because I don't even know who the fuck I even am anymore.  And i everyone of my goals seems boring meaningless and stupid.  And I'm off balance.  I can't ground 

• Upvote 2

I feel as if I fucked up my life.   And there's no exit .  I'm stuck in sucks ville right now.   And I have no way out.  Through the rabbit hole.  20 hours of magnetic frenetic wave sub sonic wave energy and no grounding.  It feels Ike I'm on drugs.  But I'm not.  

--- and all the robots.   Ohhhhhh. How I envy them.  

They just let the adults open their brains up at a young age.    And program their own source code into their minds. And eventually they all became extremely happy on the surface desperately miserable used carsalesmen.  Regardless of gender --- they just were programmed to be that way. Despite not usedcars.  You can be a usedcarsalesmen doctor woman. 

You can be a usedcarsalemen preacher on tv.  

You can be a used carsalesmen public servant.  

That's just how things manifested in our world. 

And we all tell ourselves it's what we accept.  And yet.   Dreams ---. 

I dont even have an inkling of a clue of what I even want.   I want a hammer to beat the fucking consciousness out so I can kick on autopilot and Zoloft around like their version of reality just is stupid --- and my version.  Is just me. 

And I live in that state of mind. 

Alone.   Population 1.  

• Upvote 1

And that's honestly no way to be.   There's meaning somewhere.  I just can't source it. 

Uninspired.  Jaded.  Vitriolic cynical.  Dark shadow manifesting magneto orb of frenetic energy balls.   With no fucking grounding 

:no-talking-yahoo-emoticon:

17 minutes ago, Trinity Anderson said:

You're a fucking Raven and I love you.

That's nice.   I hear you man.  

Theres a weird thing going on.  

And.  I don't know why.   --- but.  I'm so sick of trying to conceal my identity just so I can be a chameleon of modernity.     

Like.  I honestly.   Don't know how to be anyone but myself.   And at the moment.  I feel invalidated and like I kiss a bunch of people's asses I don't even like them.   

I don't even know who I am or why I even do what I do anymore.     What else would I do?    what don't I like about it?    Ummm.  Having to not be myself.   Just to coexist with the yuppie scum world I cater to for money to fulfill my own needs which are unmet anyway!!!!!

so why am I in resistance. 

Major resistance.    Electric energy.   Shockwaves.     Magneto balls of debris flying in a gale force wind of energy around my body.   And I can't seem to put my feet on the ground and tether for a good 20 hrs. It's hard to sleep when u feel zero gravity. 

And it's deeper than that.   But I won't even go into that because.  It's just too much. 

I was walking around tripping for over two weeks . This I was to understand was because I was in two time lines at the same time. You feel like you do not belong. This is part of the shift into 5D. It is like sitting on the fence , and it can be very uncomfortable. You can even get some serious physical symptoms , like my partner. She felt so bad , she thought she was about to have problems with her heart and lungs. A trip to the ER and after two days on a drip with antibiotics , and they said it MAY have been a super bug. Super it was but no bug. If you try to just go with it and have lots of showers or relax with water, you should feel better. What I can say is , after it clears the buzz is great. Clearing old crap is the agenda right now to be prepared for the next big cycle close to the 11.11 portal next month. Right now , I am having some old returning anger over settling for second best. Obviously I am not to accept second best anymore as I am worth more. That was my daily lesson. Remember that the changes we are going through are massive , both physical and mental. We are changing from a carbon base to a crystal base entity. Thats gotta hurt sometime or later. That is why it is a gradual and steady rate of transfer. Otherwise we could not handle it. Relax , and look after your body with good food , meditation , being with nature and ourselves. Remember , if it was easy , everyone would be doing it.!!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

I was walking around tripping for over two weeks . This I was to understand was because I was in two time lines at the same time. You feel like you do not belong. This is part of the shift into 5D. It is like sitting on the fence , and it can be very uncomfortable. You can even get some serious physical symptoms , like my partner. She felt so bad , she thought she was about to have problems with her heart and lungs. A trip to the ER and after two days on a drip with antibiotics , and they said it MAY have been a super bug. Super it was but no bug. If you try to just go with it and have lots of showers or relax with water, you should feel better. What I can say is , after it clears the buzz is great. Clearing old crap is the agenda right now to be prepared for the next big cycle close to the 11.11 portal next month. Right now , I am having some old returning anger over settling for second best. Obviously I am not to accept second best anymore as I am worth more. That was my daily lesson. Remember that the changes we are going through are massive , both physical and mental. We are changing from a carbon base to a crystal base entity. Thats gotta hurt sometime or later. That is why it is a gradual and steady rate of transfer. Otherwise we could not handle it. Relax , and look after your body with good food , meditation , being with nature and ourselves. Remember , if it was easy , everyone would be doing it.!!!!

That actually feels exactly like that. 

But I have no plan b this time. 

I'm completely. VISIONLESS.  

BLANK PAGE.  blocked.  

Uninspired.   Muted.  Pigeon held.  And coooped up in a box like a glorified prostitute for Nada.   What am I gonna do ?

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

Spot on.   I mean.  The symptoms.  The restlessness.   The beginning onset of all the following symptoms.  

Physical.  Emotional.   Spiritual.   

I had a really strange day to be honest.     Energy was just absurd.   I felt like I could do nothing but procrastination and dread anything to do with my responsibilities.   And if I stressed about it.  I did.  Then again I felt like onset of some powerful drug like trance.    

Building up all day.  

I couldn't think about anything but space travel.   And different worlds.  My shadow.  My truth.   Self introspection.   What do I want. 

I honestly feel lost 

Are u sure they didn't write this for me specifically.  Scary spot on.  Hmmm

i got issues man. 

Go be with them , it should be the last round.!   Yesterday I tried to buy a new amp for my hifi. Every thing went wrong and it was not until 3 am , I worked out why I was angry, I mean outraged .I should no longer settle for second best . Thats it . All that for one lesson. They could have sent me an email or something hey ! HaHa Sometimes it can just FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD !

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

Your dominant negative vibration is: you feel alien. 

I personally find the aliens more positive than the normals.  

And in a way. Whenever I call myself an alien.  I feel in good company.   With the same kin 

It's the inauthenticity.   

None of these normals are actual normal.  

Aliens own their freak flag. 

The normals have one and don't fly it. 

On 14.10.2016 at 7:08 AM, M_The_Raven said:

That actually feels exactly like that. 

But I have no plan b this time. 

I'm completely. VISIONLESS.  

BLANK PAGE.  blocked.  

Uninspired.   Muted.  Pigeon held.  And coooped up in a box like a glorified prostitute for Nada.   What am I gonna do ?

All of the meaning is inside of you it has always been there. Try some emotional vipassana...
Try releasing resistance to it. Even try accepting no meaning at all if nothing else works.

• Upvote 1