lightworker

Blocking members?

Question

13 answers to this question

helloooo are there any mods that can at least block members for me pls? or is there a system to ban problematic members at least? there are a lot of those on here i've noticed who like to personally attack people.

Edited by lightworker

11 hours ago, Central Sun said:

You feel like you're being fucked with by the administors. This is merely a projection.

Yes this website has some obvious flaws. There are members here who have been blocked without any explanation while others apparently are not worth admin's effort even to look into.

@Kirk @GabijaCij   @Syndarn                                          

@lightworker i just checked the ignored users link. It's working. Just check all the options available. Let me know if i can help you with anything else.

• Upvote 3

Thanks @Garnet. Whenever I click on the "ignore users" tab, I get error code 2S100/1 . I found a way to do it when I go to messages though, if I click on the user's name, I have the option to ignore and can from there add other members :) 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, lightworker said:

Thanks @Garnet. Whenever I click on the "ignore users" tab, I get error code 2S100/1 . I found a way to do it when I go to messages though, if I click on the user's name, I have the option to ignore and can from there add other members :) 

@lightworker good to know. Thank you!

I feel like, for safety, the 'ignore' function should prevent the users you want to ignore from seeing any of your posts at all or following your content, the same way FB blocks people, it makes it as though they don't exist. I think if there are any web developers or whatever on here that are trying to improve the website, that is one feature that might be implemented. 

• Upvote 1