Sign in to follow this  
Dawn Ryan

Feeling Everyone's Emotions

3 posts in this topic

I have recently realized that I feel other people's emotions all the time, especially the stress and frustration of other people. I know it started when I was a kid. When my mom would get upset (or any slight irritation) she would express I would feel it throughout my body. The woman here at work just got frustrated with a phone call and I feel so stressed now. Is this something I could work to change (through the CP) or will I always feel other people's emotions? Maybe this is a trigger or maybe I'm just sensitive?

Edited by Dawn Ryan

I do too and do you know what I found out... The emotions affect you more if you have that same aspect within yourself that needs to be loved. Because we only manifest into our reality, that which we are a match to. So take that emotion, what ever it is, hold it in your heart space ( like you would a baby) and show it some love :)

thank you nuia!

After doing some research today. I just realized that I'm an empath! I never knew...I had figured out that other people don't usually feel like I do, but I didn't know it was called something.