Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

Breatharianism

3 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

What is your opinion or experience with breatharianism? What is required to attain this purity and this kind of energy? I understand no one should just drop everything and try this, that would be dangerous, there is a lot of physical and vibrational work to do before hand i know, but id like to understand maybe what this preparation is exactly. Once i am ready for this, i would like to take on this lifestyle, at holding a higher vibration, maybe the highest possible vibration a physical vessel can attain. Id appreciate anyone pointing me in the direction from their personal experience or knowledge with this topic. Thanks (:

I think things like vasting is the best way to start, cleansing the body all the way.  Then go to places like Sedona or places Teal has even talked about in her blogs.  That have the  " life energy" I recall it being named.  where the air is just so pure that it energizes and refreshes you.  Indeed it sounds like people now days don't even know what it is we're breathing in the cities we currently live in.  I would like to take on this lifestyle too!

there's a guy named Jericho sunfire who claims to be a breatharian (I think he is) and he said its like a 16 year process, that might not be the right number. you start off vegan, then raw, then juice, then water, then your body just absorbs the stuff in the air? I don't know. its a process and a calling if that is what someone wants to do.