Ana Sofia

War

13 posts in this topic

I loved this interview. I have been waiting for her to elaborate more on the topic of war. This interview gave me so much hope. Collective consciousness has desired the system to change and because a new system can not be built on the current one we have, then it must fall. The part that stood out for me most from this interview, was when she mentioned that people will be able to govern themselves. That is so beautiful for me to imagine. A time where people stand in their own power.

• Upvote 6

Seems we all on this trend these days.. l am an activist involved in the anti fracking taking of actions in Portugal and l often hear what we do is giving energy to the fracking industry...and l must always show how exposing an "horrible" vibration of what fracking really is,  actually is the "good" thing to do cause it will give rise to the desire of a world less destructive... and more harmonious and loving and respectful of nature...
l must always explain that we are bringing awareness on a corrupt system that will have us all dead in agony without a blink because it does not serve them to see us as humans, inda hope it gives rise in us the desire of that new law we want to give birth to from the contrast of what we dont want... we need to know what we dont want in order to shift to what we want... :-)
l have accepted my fate and lm ok with it either way too, people in opposing corporations tend to have fatal accidents or die young for some reason... bring it on.. !!
l would not want to live in a world that is just about positive thinking and fake smiles of surface compassion anyway.. cant wait to recieve my book and get started with the completion process yeeeeeha  !!!

• Upvote 3

What else is there to say? There will be a world war very soon, and the US will be destroyed. And every part of the world will feel it to different magnitudes. Because we've all been desiring a better world, and see no hope in an Imperialistic society, so we wished for it to be destroyed. 

As you were saying, you've accepted your fate. I can relate, because fracking is an issue here, too... in British Columbia, Canada... they're trying to run pipelines in all my ancestral territories. I live on a bay, and the people across the bay are associated with an LNG company. And, I really have been wondering if this island will survive, because I can see it being sunk under water, easily. 

• Upvote 2

Yeah I saw this video too! And it caused me to have a huge shift in my way life. I was always putting off doing things that would better myself and now I have started to eat healthier (little to no sugar diet and no breads). I will be exercising more soon by starting to go to my local rollar rink and have once again started getting involved with the teal tribe community. And i feel GREAT. But what did concern me about the video of hers was when she said "all people who are alternative or have faced any kind of falling are going to get killed" I have no idea what that means frankly, what about you?

Edited by Peggy
mispelled words
  • Upvote 1

I watched this video the day it came out and loved the interview and as always was touched with Teal and her message. I should say that I live in the US and have been on this great journey like most of you and its been wonderful. Watching the video also left me worried and although I have considered moving, I have put great thought into it now more than ever. Is there a place that vibrationally would be better in the world? Can anyone elaborate more on her message in this video??

Some times if we look hard for answers , it can cloud the process a little . A disconnection from the distractions will benefit and your questions will answer themselves. Empty your thoughts as much as you can , I have a hard time with this , and I find stuff will come at ease. Presently is a good time energy wise to be present with your higher self and to inter grate more so that this becomes a more permanent sensation.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Some times if we look hard for answers , it can cloud the process a little . A disconnection from the distractions will benefit and your questions will answer themselves. Empty your thoughts as much as you can , I have a hard time with this , and I find stuff will come at ease. Presently is a good time energy wise to be present with your higher self and to inter grate more so that this becomes a more permanent sensation.

I've been more motivated to learn how to communicate with my high self. And to learn astral projection. I definitely would like a cleaner diet. 

Teal's comments on war touched me deeply as well. On the one hand I would hate to even contemplate the death and destruction a world war would create but on the other hand I feel a deep need for spiritual growth and change. Growth and change always require pain and suffering as a part of the transition process so do we accept the need for a major dramatic change and shift suddenly to a higher level at great cost or do we continue suffering and struggling incrementally? Is there a third way? Acceptance? resignation? that just seems to postpone the inevitable and increase the need for eventual change.

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2016 at 8:27 PM, Peggy said:

Yeah I saw this video too! And it caused me to have a huge shift in my way life. I was always putting off doing things that would better myself and now I have started to eat healthier (little to no sugar diet and no breads). I will be exercising more soon by starting to go to my local rollar rink and have once again started getting involved with the teal tribe community. And i feel GREAT. But what did concern me about the video of hers was when she said "all people who are alternative or have faced any kind of falling are going to get killed" I have no idea what that means frankly, what about you?

I'm pretty sure she said "following" not "falling". "Anyone with any kind of following"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjork said:

I'm pretty sure she said "following" not "falling". "Anyone with any kind of following"

Still, what does that mean? Anyone with any kind of following. :/

@Catrine Danièle I've been seeing reports of Russia and China preparing for war. 
Here's a video from a non-spiritual teacher, but eye opening, nonetheless.
Russia has ordered their government officials to bring back any family members from abroad. 

Now, below, you don't have to read any of this as this is just gonna be my ramble, pretty much. Lol. 

I was really upset about the fate of the world, of course, but then I realized that I have been telling kids in my plant walks...
Nature will cure itself. We're the ones dependent on it. Not the other way around. 
And, once we're gone, it will reclaim all it's abundance and purity. 
We're the ones who have lived so fearful for so long. 
We lost our ability to trust and surrender to our soul. 
And this moment right now has seemed long and arduous...
But, from a universal perspective this is just a blink of an eye... a flash in the pan. 
It helps me to see humanity as bacteria on the planet. And compare the planet to a human being. 
We wouldn't want to punish bacteria for doing exactly what it does - spread or die...
And, when a human has a disease, we take medicine... which kills or cures the disease.
And when a disease growing too big, that death or cure is bigger.

In an ideal world. We would have lived knowing how precious our connection to earth and water is, and we'd be guided to living in harmony with nature, but that's just not the world we're in. 

The disease that spread across the globe was of "lack" and "powerlessness". So we became a part of a system that is supporting that belief, but it's reaching a max capacity. There's so much distance between what we want and where we're at. Things must be destroyed to return to balance. And, eventually, to become people of abundance. Who know the meaning of Consent - who at the very least know what that feels like. Who don't feel like they have to steal to have abundance. They'll know they can create all they wish to create and not take from others. 

I don't know the answer of how to survive this global war, and I don't even know that I want to. But, I remind myself that my introspection lead me to this - all major, powerful societies/empires... did their best to leave a legacy. They built giant monuments. There was elitism in most societies. Humans have, for a very long time, wanted to be remembered. 

It was very sad for me as an Indigenous person, whose world war started with the arrival of European explorers, in our case, Captain Vancouver was the one who famously reached our shores... that war never really ended. We lost so much, but it was my grandma who said, "Our language isn't dying. It's just sleeping. It's waiting to be woken up." 

I felt very privileged to have had stories of an ancestor who was known to have killed a two-headed serpent and gained great power from doing so... but, still a lot was lost... And, honestly, a lot of ancient stories are quite violent. From many cultures. So, that gave me discomfort...

And, the thing is, we were taught that we experienced hard times (floods, droughts, etc.) because of basically being out of alignment, but my culture taught us that people had to follow certain teachings. 

Today, I see people who have no integrity who are considered highly respected. It's not so different than the dominant culture. 

So, it really made me think hard. Really made me think about what I was taught, and think about that even though  my people say our elders are so precious, and our ancestors. They had lost something that would have brought this amount of suffering - rape, genocide, environmental destruction - so if we were a people living our beautiful culture when Europeans arrived, what did we lose?

And, I came to the conclusion, it must be love. No matter what, I think humans have had a habit of making rules for society and they're sometimes too severe. They're eventually exclusionary. Murder, Exile, etc. Even the worst monsters have someone who loves them, those things don't go forgotten. The original story might get skewed, but we've all warred with one another and kept wars going based on wanting to punish someone who caused us pain. 

So, I asked myself, how can humans stop doing that? Of course forgiveness is important... but honestly, choosing love seemed like the answer. If I hung onto the pain inflicted on me at the age of 5... I honestly feel like becoming a prostitute and being murdered or just living a very unhealthy life wouldn't be out of the question. But, I got to have 3 beautiful children. My mother experienced worse things... and she had 5 kids. She didn't have all the means to raise us as fully loved humans, but she did a decent job in my opinion... And, that was because she learned to not pass on the things that were given to her. 

I'm so grateful I got to witness this life. Humans are really inspiring for what they manage to endure... but I think we all also have all desired a world where we don't have to endure so much suffering anymore. We just never believed it'd exist in this system which we're presently in. 

sorry if that was too much. Love to all <3 

• Upvote 2