Tony Jin

How does group vibrational matching work?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I was just curious as to how group vibrational matching works. 

If you have 1 person in a group who is a match to something, does that mean that the entire group is also a match to it?

Example: 4 people in a car, one is a match to a car accident.  Does this mean that a car accident will happen and thus affect everyone?

• Upvote 1

Well, once an accident happens, of course you've all become a match. Lol. 

And, prior to that, you would be a match because how could something happen if you weren't a match? 

But, on a deeper level, we have accidents because we believe we deserve to be punished. 

If we all have a car accident. We're all a match to the idea, "I need to be punished." 

18 hours ago, Tony Jin said:

Example: 4 people in a car, one is a match to a car accident.  Does this mean that a car accident will happen and thus affect everyone?

Great question because even after over a year worth of shadow work I still can't drive. So i just have to let other people drive me :D

SmartSelectImage_2016-09-10-01-56-08.png

like if you're all in the same car together? From what I understand if you're not a match to something you won't experience it so if you're not a match to a car accident and the other person is you won't be in the car with them