Guest amy f

Taking on other peoples pain?

6 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I was sitting here randomly, kind of enjoying myself, watching some funny videos, and i randomly started to see teals child self, and kind of her life story in images, and i just want to burst out crying. I understand that we all chose our experiences but i cant help but feel this pain and its not even mine. Or is it? why would this occur? I tried to go back to cheering myself up but i cant.. her child self is burnt into my mind and i dont know why. I appreciate and care for teal as a being, not for what she does for us but as a being in in general. I have never met her in person though. Does any one know whats going on? Is this a mirror or something? Why wouldn't i see my child self if my child self was asking to be heard? Any suggestions? It is to random to have been me thinking about it and then getting upset. It happened to quickly out of no where. Especially strange since i was laughing and having a good time! 

I have found that especially in last month , all sorts of strange things have been presenting themselves for us to learn from. It may be just that because you are a fan of Teal , that it used her case as a way for you to see something in your own life. For me , things or hints start not so obvious and if you do not quite understand what you are meant to see or feel then the emotions will increase or alter until you can understand what you need to know. Eventually it will just smack you in the head and be so obvious. This may sound funny , but most of my realizations occur when I am having a shower. No visualizations , just a knowing and a recall of memory. Hope that sheds some light , but remember we all will have different variations of enlightenment or assention.

Perhaps you are an empath and are very sensitive to energies around you.  If this bothers you just acknowledge what is happening and lovingly say to yourself I protect myself from energies that are not in my highest good to respond to

45 minutes ago, Craig said:

I have found that especially in last month , all sorts of strange things have been presenting themselves for us to learn from. It may be just that because you are a fan of Teal , that it used her case as a way for you to see something in your own life. For me , things or hints start not so obvious and if you do not quite understand what you are meant to see or feel then the emotions will increase or alter until you can understand what you need to know. Eventually it will just smack you in the head and be so obvious. This may sound funny , but most of my realizations occur when I am having a shower. No visualizations , just a knowing and a recall of memory. Hope that sheds some light , but remember we all will have different variations of enlightenment or assention.

Yes I always have realisations in the shower. how weird :)

Oh yes and I felt pain from watching Teal. I think she was bringing out old wounds in me though. They are still surfacing. Maybe you are shedding layers of old stuff? Have you watched the completion process on youtube? It helps me as if I am going through the process. I close my eyes and go along with Teal and the girl and it shifts stuff for me. Hope that helps you :)

When something like that happens *to me* it's because of some triggered issue and it's usually a deep one. That or empathy. Either way the solution is the same.

Guest amy f

@Craig @walt our experiences are different, but emotions similar. Maybe that is the synchronicity? and im not sure id call myself a fan of anyone, i do admire some people, but im the type of person who sees everyone as myself so even if someone i admire came around i would not really care, i just dont feel "wow". I see everyone as equal, so there;s not really excitement or infatuation in that sense, where as fans are crazy excited and infatuated and put people on a pedestal.. I see right through that. But there's synchronicity in emotions maybe that is what it is!

@SagMoon Yes i am familiar with the completion process! 

@Teresa rose thank you <3 @Kroge i see that to

Edited by amy f