Rain 369

Seeing Numbers

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

Has anyone seen numbers in their dreams?  I have had this happen to me twice.  The first time it was about my partner and the number was 52 and in the dream it was the age that he died.  Well he did pass away, but he was 47.  I had this happen after we had been together for only about 2 or 3 years.  He has been gone for 9 years now & we were together for 9 years.  Now about 6 months ago I saw the number 77 and it was the age that my dad passed away.  My day turned 73 in Sept.  This really freaks me out.  Is there anything to this or just coincidence. or....Appreciate any feed back.  Thanks

I think, you are trying to transform some aspects of your life as nr 7 represents transformation of any sort...relationship, habit, or any aspect related to that person. 52 is also 7. 77 is double 7. So, destiny is giving you a second reminder. Jokes apart, pls tell us if you see 777 next time :nerd-yahoo-emoticon:. It will be helpful and interesting to analyse if you can provide some related background info about you. Its said you will stop seeing numbers once the action of transformation is taken

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 6:04 AM, Amit said:

I think, you are trying to transform some aspects of your life as nr 7 represents transformation of any sort...relationship, habit, or any aspect related to that person. 52 is also 7. 77 is double 7. So, destiny is giving you a second reminder. Jokes apart, pls tell us if you see 777 next time :nerd-yahoo-emoticon:. It will be helpful and interesting to analyse if you can provide some related background info about you. Its said you will stop seeing numbers once the action of transformation is taken

These were the only 2 times I recall seeing numbers. This really all the background I can offer or recall for that matter.  As for myself, this spiritual

journey, well this is all very new to me.  I ran across Ralph Smart on YouTube and listing what he was saying and it struck such an accord to so many things and thoughts that I have it was mind blowing.  Then I saw Ralph interviewing Teal.  That's when I joined.  But if I was to sum up me and where I am at on this path is that we are all on journey trying to connect w/ the divine and to reawaken the God that is inside of us.