Renat

Left the cage, wondering what to do now!

11 posts in this topic

So, I have finally quit the job that was boring me to death and left the city and country that I didn't resonate with. After two years living in Dublin, Ireland and working robotic, repetitive, corporate zombie jobs, I have relocated to Lisbon, Portugal, yesterday. I like walking in this city so much more!

The idea was to live in freedom, and create a blank canvas on which to paint my new life on, in better alignment, this time.

I would like to live life as if all my bills were already paid and food and other basic needs were already taken care of. (If that were the case, I would seek out music teachers, a practice room for my singing and dedicate myself to music). However, I feel like I can't. I have enough money now to live for 1-2 months here without a job, but I already feel some dizziness because I haven't been creating income since yesterday.

I would love any kind of advice, both on an abstract and practical level. How do I manifest money? How do I create a life that is full of what I want, now that I got rid of all things unwanted and feel a bit like I'm in a neutral, dream-like bubble? Exciting times!

• Upvote 7

Tip for manifesting: It's easier to manifest, like for like 'Emotional states'. Remember the feelings and sensations you get, when you visualize what you want. Integrate them, make them a part of you.

• Upvote 3

the times I manifested money I was not paying attention, but it happened. usually when I really want something, that excitement like opens doors so I get the money to do the thing, its more about the thing I want than the actually money. excitement might me one of the vibrations that helps you manifest it.

• Upvote 4

take money out of the picture for a bit. for most people, the concept of money runs on some sort of default program, the collective's perspective over money.

being associated with survival, for most people the presence of money means feeling safe, feeling independent, having needs covered. tones down the feeling of lack and limitations.

so rather than trying to manifest money with money in mind, go for moments that have a sense of fullfilness to them. whatever makes you feel like this moment is complete, nothing is missing, nothing can be added, is perfect as it is. moments like this are very available and easier to access than most people would think. the issue tho, is that they are overlooked most of the time.

whenever you get a glimpse of that sense, fully drop into it, let it run through your entire being, sit in it and enjoy it. fully live it. the mind usually kicks in with some 'but' or a reminder of some 'have to' or whatever it can come up with to pull you out from the feeling and into the thinking. just ignore that, at least for a moment.

that's the vibration where the sense of lack is absent and in the outwards world, which is the projection of your inner world,  naturally, the money won't be missing.

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, Renat said:

I would like to live life as if all my bills were already paid and food and other basic needs were already taken care of. (If that were the case, I would seek out music teachers, a practice room for my singing and dedicate myself to music). 

Great topic, Renat! We have moved to another place also! So, i was just wondering the same thing... My conclusion is that i have made certain changes that had lead to a drastic change, so i think when we do something new or what we've always wanted, then life itself will shape around it to accommodate your lifestyle... so please, do not give up on music. Even if you have a busy schedule, set your time for it (1-2 hours, couple times a week or whatever you need) and dedicate to it. If you can't afford teachers, Internet is a great resource for just about anything. Start on your own. 

In my experience when you do something by yourself, it can be challenging to stick to it. So, tell someone about what you're doing! You might end up with a company and have more fun with it :D

• Upvote 3

@Trinity Anderson I've bought the meditation now, feels  great to imagine all the things I would do with the money!

@Garnet The thing is, I have all the time in the world since Monday! So, theoretically, I could do music all day, every day...until I run completely out of money in 2 months! That's the worst case scenario :) So I'm looking how to set myself up as a freelance translator - which is not as exciting by far, but seems much more within my reach and better than any corporate job I've had or could think of.

I recall Teal saying to someone in a similar situation: "Why don't you go for what you want directly, instead of doing something else in order to be able to do what you really want?" Maybe I'm just waiting for her to appear magically in my room and say "I give you the permission to create your new life around music, everything else will arrange itself as you keep going."

Let's see what tomorrow will bring!

• Upvote 3

@Renat i don't know your music skills but maybe you could look for a job that is at least connected to music or musical instruments? Wouldn't that be a start?

For example , I've always loved being around animals. Volunteered at the shelter in the past. If i would want to go back to that, obviously i won't be able to make a living out of it. So, i would choose places like pet stores instead with wider range of skills and opportunities)

• Upvote 2

olá!

I indified myself in your posts about money, i also feel trap in not being able to make money doing what i love most. so i found this video - Yon can't make money because of your family. Teal Swan - that i really resonate. if you´re still around Lisbon id like to meet you and we could sing together and help each other in this journey :)

• Upvote 1

Find teachers, ask for help and sing. Sing everywhere, in the street, in the shower, in the subway, wear a hat and hold it out to people when you sing and see what life brings. Be Blessed, you are a blessing! Enjoy the ride.

"I give you the permission to create your new life around music, everything else will arrange itself as you keep going."

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I when I needed money, and had no idea of where I could get some, I'd ask for checks to come in the mail. I would just randomly say, I get checks in the mail!   I would get random checks! 

Like, from some bill I overpaid sometime, or something completely random. I know it's not a long term solution. But it worked for me. So I thought I'd share. 

Best at of luck on your new journey! 

• Upvote 2