Bjork

Need some help

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you are aware of what Teal has been saying, and not just her words, but what is actually happening with the presidential campaign in the US. I think it's becoming obvious that what she has been saying is happening. She has been saying there will be a WW3 for years now, and now all the things that will make that happen are falling into place. If you've seen her videos/interviews, specifically one video on livestream, where she talks about the forrest fire, then you know that she has said it's time. Time to take action because it's not going to get easier than this time right now. I'm asking for help because I feel like the only way for me to survive the upcoming events is to move to Canada before things get worse. I'm going to be completely honest with you so you understand the place I'm in. I was born in Mexico City and moved to the Michigan with my family when I was 7 years old, illegally. I don't have an ID or driver's license, as far as the government is concerned, I don't exist. I was listening to the news this morning, not because I like to but since my family watches it I can't avoid it. And they were interviewing a man and asking what he thought about the state of the presidential campaign and what he said really hit home. He said that if a certain candidate wins and actually attempts to do what he plans, like deporting millions of Mexicans within his first days (or months) of presidency, well, he would have to get all the people together somewhere and then once he has hundreds of thousands or millions it will become obvious that deporting that many people is unrealistic and that the cheapest way of dealing with the situation would be, basically, a second holocaust. Which would be easy considering it would be people who, like I said, as far as the government is concerned, do not exist. Even Teal herself has said that, that man is the identical consciousness that was Hitler, but I don't think we need a psychic's word to realize the obvious. I've noticed the similarities and the possibility of second holocaust for a while now. It's sad to think that it hasn't even been a hundred years and we're already at a place where it might happen again. Anyway, my reason for making this post is to see if there is anyone here that could yone here that could help me get to Canada someway/somehow. I figure I have literally nothing to lose by taking this chance. Thank you, even just for reading this. 

Around an hour and 30 minutes in she talks about this again. In case you're interested. 

1 hour ago, Bjork said:

I'm asking for help because I feel like the only way for me to survive the upcoming events is to move to Canada before things get worse. 

That is not the only way. In fact, that way may not bring you what you think you want.

Teal's message is one of hope, not doom.  Focus on what she says at the end.  Break your rat cage now, focus on living free and joyfully, and you will have nothing to fear.  There are no limits to what you can manifest if you have strong enough intention.  Be at peace.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Amazawa said:

That is not the only way. In fact, that way may not bring you what you think you want.

Teal's message is one of hope, not doom.  Focus on what she says at the end.  Break your rat cage now, focus on living free and joyfully, and you will have nothing to fear.  There are no limits to what you can manifest if you have strong enough intention.  Be at peace.

Thank you. I understand what you mean, I don't mean to sound in panic. It's just that that's what my intuition is telling me to do. And to quote Teal again, she said some people are being guided to change where they live. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Teal is said the US will be taken out even before the WW3 so getting somewhere else would be a great idea, good luck!

taken out as in bombed? or in what way? :surprise-yahoo-emoticon:

I've felt this has been coming for over a decade as well, for many various signs. My hunch tells me we have nearly a decade. My advice is work on tuning into your intuition. Don't let fear guide you. 

I don't know if this means my intuition is working but I had a dream last night about Meg Ryan and her apartment, which is so random.. I wouldn't even call myself a fan.. and then I googled her to show someone who I was talking about, and the first thing that came up was an article in which she gives a tour of her apartment, it was posted today. :))) lol

you can just walk into this country it isnt that hard, its probably the biggest unmanned border in the world. i dont think mexicans are going to get genocided because that shit is a lot harder than it looks especially in the internet age. i think whats gonna happen is america gonna tear itself apart civil war style after the economy collapses due to uncertainty that trump brings to the table. markets hate uncertainty and trump is the very definition of it. although i agree with you it would be wise to leave the country especially as an illegal  

btw i do not think you are the only one thinking this. canada is gonna get swamped with americans i presume