Collide

Anybody recommend anything that explains numbers meaning?

14 posts in this topic

...flower of life ✻☥(a fractal matrix,building by dividing by ⑦,is more than ➓ thousand years old..including the kiss of venus) is hidden more things that we can imagine from sound levitation to laser fusion reactors (using deuterium & tritium extracting from oceans -for example- ) 
and a lot of magic inside...
the 13 stars from the dollar bill form the dave star ,but also a cube,a planar side for 8 cubes, a tetrahedron ,trigonal antiprism...etc 
....and if you number the corners of the cube 1-8 2-7 3-6 4-5 you have 4 diagonals nr9 this is structure of iron Fe 

? ?? ?? ??☠☼☾☄ ₪itibira₪ ✶☥✨??⊀⋉??▲▴

A few years ago I always saw the number 3 everywhere as well. =] or 33 or 333. It drove me crazy It was everywhere so I know what you're going through ha

• Upvote 1

It's your higher self talking to you. The message is usually what is going on in your surroundings, mind, emotions, and body while seeing the numbers.

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 11:16 AM, EmilieM said:

Thank you for posting this site.  For weeks now I've been seeing 33, then the next time I look at a clock or something with numbers, I see 44.  And it's not just once or twice a day, this happens several times a day, everyday for weeks now.  I wonder what the combo of the 2 together means.