Craig

Hidden secrets revealed.

8 posts in this topic

This morning I woke to a final blockage being made present for me. That is , excuse my writing skills , a long buried child issue came to light , and all those memories came flooding back. These come from around 3 or 4 years old. I was often left with my grand mother for care when both my parents worked. It was here I was exposed to a family friend whom turned out to be a pedophile. He was caught trying to lure me into his crap. I can remember the family blow up and being told not to tell anyone about it . I wont go into the details but it I was not violated at all , rather he wanted me to touch him .I could only now remember any of it. I have tried to meditate , thinking of heart issues , but this has not come up . This explains so much in my life ,from addiction issues to relationship problems as well. Now I feel like a hundred ton of weight has been removed from me and all day I have been buzzing with a high vibration. Just wanted to share my excitement with my fellow Teal tribe. Be gentle with yourselves.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for posting this.  I would like share my story, which has lead to my journey and to here.  I was bullied in school and the end result of this was anger.  I had  bad temper and would get angry at everything. I hated the world.  Somehow I managed to keep the beast restrained.   How I managed not to become addicted drugs and booze I don't know.  I see it now as a lot of wasted energy, however without that experience I would not be here.  The spiritual journey I am now is to find my way back to the true source of the universe by what ever name you wish to call it.  Take care and be become 1.

• Upvote 1

It has been several days now since I had this memory and I would like to share what has happened . Things are very clear now, my addiction is gone, I no longer crave for anything including food , and other distractions.  The big difference is the onset of multiple synchronicities and the absolute positive vibe and buzz. I have already had a job offer , despite my back injury , my super money was cleared for payment,and my partner has had her spiritual journey accelerated.  Last night when sleeping , I could feel my whole body in tune with the universe. It was vibrating with a warm and very satisfying glow.  Things have stepped up a notch and I can sense I am almost where I was planned to be. The one big noticeable thing is I am developing a very high and passionate sex drive.  I never had this in my youth , well not at this level anyway.  It is like a second chance at the life I was meant to be living. Very exciting times for sure. My partner cant get that smile off her face and our relationship has moved to another level. So much natural understanding without explaining yourself. Bliss.

• Upvote 1

This is an interesting story because you rarely hear about people who actually "make it" (as in finally close a chapter of their neverending journey of healing). It sounds like you found the root of something and it's very interesting to hear about the effects. From what I remember of your other posts this must have taken a lot of effort to get to.

• Upvote 1

Kroge , I would not say effort so much as just to stay present and focus on myself. I have not done any shadow work , that is like Teal teaches . I follow many sites on you tube and constantly listen to posts from the ; higher self , channel. I tend to take in information and sit with it and see what comes of it.  The changes I have made were not hard , but maybe a bit daunting. Like diving into a cold waterhole , you know it will be cold , but you do it anyway and may even have to comfort yourself in the mind to do so. Most things just come to me . Every morning I feel I have done so much work in my sleep and am very drained a lot of the time. I am getting very eager to make that last big squeeze into 5D, so that everyone can be living in bliss like we are.  It would also take away this very strange feeling of being stuck in two timelines , this feels like an acid trip at times but I do like the sensation. Bad thoughts still come up but are quickly dealt with and only last a matter of minutes. Just last night , I was trying to get my VR glasses working but was having trouble. I nearly lost my anger over it , then only minutes later my partner and I laughed it off. Be gentle to everyone !

Rain 369 , anger and aggression were the stable for me for many years. I was on a roller coaster ride for over ten years. A life ruled with violence , crime and so on. Nearly to the point of self destruction. Some one once said to me , I hope you find what you are looking for , sure did.! I am now passive and tolerant , but still have the power to retaliate if required. I hope I never have to but you just never know. I could never watch another inflict harm with out intervention. I could never just look the other way. My mate calls this the NIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR SYNDROME . I just call it sticking up for the little guy.

Thanks Caraig.  I try to use that energy for more constructive purposes.  I recognize it and feel it and now it makes uncomfortable .  I have a lot work to do.