Sign in to follow this  
tiffonce

Just wanna share...

4 posts in this topic

I have an allergy to dogs... I have a dog, and I my chin started getting red and itchy after I hugged her. 
I was looking at my face in the mirror like, "I know that this allergy is a resistance to dog's playful nature. I will allow that energy." 

This morning I was crying and she came and put her paw on me and was licking my face while I cried.... I don't feel itchy, this time. :)

I did the same thing with cats before, because I used to be allergic to cats.

I examined why i was allergic, mostly because my family taught me to hate cats. But, I was like, "What's good about cats? Well they do whatever they damn well please. You don't need to train them, and you can just feed them and they're cuddly but not too cuddly. If they don't want you they'll leave, and if they want you they'll get your attention. There's nothing wrong with any of that." 

So, I started loving that I could be like that. And I was like, "One day, I'm gonna meet a cat that I'm not allergic to, and that's when I'll know I'm cured." I met a "hypoallergenic cat" that the owner said nobody ever had allergic reactions to. And, then, from that day on I wasn't allergic to cats anymore. :D 

Just felt like sharing. IT was supposed to just be about the dog, but then I kept goin. 

• Upvote 2

What a cute story @tiffonce!

I am a huge cat lover))))

My husband used to be allergic to cats and never told me that untill one day i brought home a feral cat that I've decided to save! Had to save them both, lol 

Time and love cures everything :)

• Upvote 1

I too used to have allergy issues with cats, only certain cats though , most did not bother me. When it did happen I would get the red eyes, sneezing ect. I love all animals and they seem to love me , but I always were attracted to dogs more.  I once owned a white roman nose bull terrier and his fur made me itch a lot . He was given to me , this happens a lot , and I had to find him a good home due to the allergy. Now I share my house with a bull mastiff , Marmaduke , and he is not ever very far away from me.He is fine as far as allergies goes , he just demands lots of attention . Lately he has been acting strange and has become very loving and somewhat clinging. I think he is having his own assention ! We use him for work with disabled children , mostly down syndrome and autism , and due to his kind nature he is very popular . He even has a facebook page attached to my partners page.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

What a cute story @tiffonce!

I am a huge cat lover))))

My husband used to be allergic to cats and never told me that untill one day i brought home a feral cat that I've decided to save! Had to save them both, lol 

Time and love cures everything :)

Awe, lol. I like, like 1 at a time. and like Cat videos. 

5 hours ago, Craig said:

I too used to have allergy issues with cats, only certain cats though , most did not bother me. When it did happen I would get the red eyes, sneezing ect. I love all animals and they seem to love me , but I always were attracted to dogs more.  I once owned a white roman nose bull terrier and his fur made me itch a lot . He was given to me , this happens a lot , and I had to find him a good home due to the allergy. Now I share my house with a bull mastiff , Marmaduke , and he is not ever very far away from me.He is fine as far as allergies goes , he just demands lots of attention . Lately he has been acting strange and has become very loving and somewhat clinging. I think he is having his own assention ! We use him for work with disabled children , mostly down syndrome and autism , and due to his kind nature he is very popular . He even has a facebook page attached to my partners page.

Awww dog ascension!! <3 That's beautiful. We just finished up an intense eclipse season that would speak to that being true!