Sign in to follow this  
Rain 369

Hello from Milwaukee

2 posts in this topic

Just joined today and have been watching Teal's and Ralph Smart on Youtube for about 2 months.  This is all very new to me and after watching Teal & Ralph their views resonated deeply with me.  As I begin this process there is something that I find very difficult to deal with.  That being how blind the world, the ignorance, the lie we live in and really do not know how to interact w/ the world at large  When I am at home,  I do well.  Then I go out to live my life and see all that is around me and well I actually get angry sometimes.  I have to tell myself that everyone is on a different point on the path.  This all makes me feel like I should become monk and remove myself from this world and meditate on the divine and reaching oneness with the universe.   Any suggestions, thought would be appreciated.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rain 369 said:

Just joined today and have been watching Teal's and Ralph Smart on Youtube for about 2 months.  This is all very new to me and after watching Teal & Ralph their views resonated deeply with me.  As I begin this process there is something that I find very difficult to deal with.  That being how blind the world, the ignorance, the lie we live in and really do not know how to interact w/ the world at large  When I am at home,  I do well.  Then I go out to live my life and see all that is around me and well I actually get angry sometimes.  I have to tell myself that everyone is on a different point on the path.  This all makes me feel like I should become monk and remove myself from this world and meditate on the divine and reaching oneness with the universe.   Any suggestions, thought would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I think the same if im honest. The only way i can stay sane with some of the really low consciousness people i have to become an actor but i have fun doing it sometimes so its okay for me :)