LaucherJunge

birthmarks

6 posts in this topic

Do you think birthmarks can have some kind of meaning? I have a really wierd constellation of them especially on my arms. I have like 2 triangles on both of my arms 2 of them are like perfectly even triangles like pyramids others are just very wierd shaped triangles i also have 2 on my back and a few single marks all over my body. So in total i would say i have about 6 differently shaped triangles. Do you think there a meaning to this? I mean i cant really imagine this just being a coincidence sure you could have 1 perfect triangle by coincidence but mutliple?

20 minutes ago, lightworker said:

I've heard that it was where your soul entered your body, but that could just be a legend. As for the shapes, what do triangles mean to you? 

To be honest i never really thought of a meaning for triangles but i just have gone into me and found out that triangles are like a mirror and not like a square where everything would be mirrored but more like a mirror where you can decide on what actually is mirrored by shape. So my wild guess would be it shows aspects of my past lifes that will get mirrored in this life. Or another one would be it shows what stellar constellations i already lived in so in other words on what planets i already lived on. i was so proud to have lived on those planets with this amazing races that i wanted to remind myself of that.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, lightworker said:

Wow, that's so cool!! Have you looked into what those constellations might be, what species' you are connected to?

I never did any research on that but i probably should in future.

5 hours ago, walt said:

Triangles are one of the Tatwa cards which are supposed to be one of the building block shapes of all life.

A palm reader made a big deal about the significance of triangles on the my hand.

Someone told me one time that birth marks are from past life injuries. Yours could be from a ritual or something.

There is a local egyptologist raising money to excavate below the pyramids. Some believe the pyramids are a perfect sphere and the buried half is of equal importance. This makes eight triangles. 

Thanks, very interesting maybe i will find out someday :)

I'm so glad someone else has already started this conversation regarding birthmarks. I feel there has to be a deeper meaning to them. 

My cousin and I were both born with the same exact birth mark in the same exact location on our bodies. Directly between the knuckles of our middle and ring fingers on the right hand. Same size, same shape (oval) same exact color. It's so bizarre and we have always wondered what the meaning behind it was. Anyone have any ideas?

Submitted the question to Teal, hoping she will make a video addressing birthmarks in the future. ? Anyone else who is interested in seeing that video should submit questions as well. 

Edited by LunaLibra
  • Upvote 1