Guest amy f

Strange symbols on my chest

26 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Hi guys, i am wanting to ask you all if anyone knows of what this could possibly be.. I have over the years woken up with red scratched on my body, i dont have long nails.. No sharp things on my clothing. Sometimes on my chest i can feel a burning stinging sensation, and then bright red scratches are revealed. Last month, i looked in the mirror, as my chest was stinging a little and burning, and these bright red symbol looking scratches were on my chest. They are curved in a certain way that look like they were intentionally put there. For scratches don't just look like that. My family jokes (in a funny way) and calls me a devil child because they couldn't make sense of it. I feel something is going on with me and has been for a while. I don't want to jump right on to paranormal, but these werent just scratches that looked like symbols, i swear they were symbols. Anyone know what this could be or mean? They only show up when i am really heated up, and only sometimes. They disappear and reappear. Any suggestions? 

Edit: Just a test.

21 minutes ago, amy f said:

Hi guys, i am wanting to ask you all if anyone knows of what this could possibly be.. I have over the years woken up with red scratched on my body, i dont have long nails.. No sharp things on my clothing. Sometimes on my chest i can feel a burning stinging sensation, and then bright red scratches are revealed. Last month, i looked in the mirror, as my chest was stinging a little and burning, and these bright red symbol looking scratches were on my chest. They are curved in a certain way that look like they were intentionally put there. For scratches don't just look like that. My family jokes (in a funny way) and calls me a devil child because they couldn't make sense of it. I feel something is going on with me and has been for a while. I don't want to jump right on to paranormal, but these werent just scratches that looked like symbols, i swear they were symbols. Anyone know what this could be or mean? They only show up when i am really heated up, and only sometimes. They disappear and reappear. Any suggestions? 

I dont really know much about this but my guess would be this might have something to do with other dimensional races probably 4th dimensional since they can interract with the 3rd dimension easier. But thats just a wild guess.

Pairing this with your other post on hopelessness, I sense a possibility of entity attachments.  They are attracted to low vibrational energy.  The best way to deal with entity attachments is to raise your vibration so that it is no longer possible for them to attach to you. 

Teal has videos on how to raise your vibration.  For me, it's focusing on what makes me happy instead of what makes me sad.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, amy f said:

They only show up when i am really heated up, and only sometimes. They disappear and reappear. Any suggestions? 

I can't speak to other dimensional causes but since they show up when you are heated up they could be scars from some prior trauma self inflicted or not and the scarring is only visible against flushed skin. If they are a reminder of past trauma even if the original trauma has been forgotten they could also be a trigger for a strong emotional response.

7 hours ago, amy f said:

Pictures may actually help. Or a drawing or whatever.

Guest amy f

@Amazawa I felt that may be a possibility.. @LaucherJunge

@Display I would have taken photos, but at the time i didnt think about that because i was rather in shock and they have disappeared. When they re appear if they do i will be sure to take some photos and ask for further suggestions! if i can remember the symbols i will try draw them to. 

@Pastor George interesting, ill think about that one. Your input is appreciated. 

<3

I never experienced symbols on my body, but yeah, I agree with @Amazawa raise your vibration, eat right if you can, all that good stuff. Do you have nightmares?

Guest amy f

@Alex7 I find it hard to remember my dreams.. so much always going on! I did have a dream recently that confused me. Something about beingwith bright elecrtric blue glowing eyes, kind of human but not, i cant comprehend their appearance so i dont remember them consciously, but one of those beings was protecting me with this fire blue pure glowing positive energy, against its own race i think, because the others were after me. haha not sure what the message was there. Any suggestions? 

@Amazawa Haha i know but, you never know..... i have had bad experiences in the past i wont go into, that most likely had to do with a rather unkind spirit. Was only about 14-15

7 hours ago, amy f said:

i have had bad experiences in the past i wont go into, that most likely had to do with a rather unkind spirit. Was only about 14-15

Wow, @amy f!  You are amazing to have overcome such an experience!  If you do want to share what happened, I would love to hear it! If not, that's okay too!  I am just very curious.

I also want to share with you my amazing experience of talking to Teal on the phone.  We were discussing a CP session that I had facilitated the night before.  In that session, I encountered a program that we call the "I Don't Know" program. It was designed to prevent us from accessing the trauma memory.  The person I was facilitating just kept repeating "I don't know."

Teal said this is one of the most common programs in people today.  It keeps many people in the rat cage through confusion and powerlessness. They just continue to stay in the low vibrational state of I don't know. In truth, we all do know.  The knowledge is within us. We only have to believe that we DO know to access the knowledge that we want.

One way that I found to be effective in getting rid of the I Don't Know program is repeating and believing the mantra:  I don't know is not real; I DO KNOW.

You have so many questions for which you are seeking the answer.  These questions feel like a cage to me, keeping you locked.  I like to encourage you to get rid of the I Don't Know program so you can get the answers you so desire and be set free.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, amy f said:

Any suggestions?

if you wake up with your eyes closed the dream will come back, but you have to consciously do that and write it down. I haven't wrote my dreams down lately, so I don't remember them, I always think I will but I forgot again. I got into that and you have dreams that feel like 2 hours of information in them when you write them down everyday, but I haven't been doing that recently. some is your subconscious and some is your soul, its fun and interesting.

Guest amy f

@Amazawa Thank you... you are right i am quiet skilled at "i dont know" hah. 

okay so, i cant really explain my experiences with this entity because i am not sure (again i dont know program) If it was an entity or in my head but it was when i was sad. suicidal around 14-15 years old, and i was in such a dark place, i had definitely attracted something negative or created something negative, that was messing with my mind and encouraging me to off my self. I was most all the time paranoid, in terror, feeling dark beings around me. I had actually believed some devil was talking with me, and im not religious in any way, so i didnt believe in devils and gods..but this changed my mind, but i knew something was off, because i had always been unsure about everything, so messing with my mind was easy.. This thing, was encouraging me to do things that at my normal conscious level i would not do. i had no control over this, and i literally felt this energy, as if it was in my body, apart of me, but the real me was terrified and wanting it out. I had started to avoid going to school, because "it" was encouraging me to do things that i didnt want to do, and i was afraid i wouldnt be able to not do it, because for some reason, this energy could not be fought. Kind of like a zombie under command. What ever this was, was very powerful and at the time, my dog would randomly stare above my head, around my crown chakra but higher, and just stare for a very long time bowing his head, and he just looked confused. Intrigued. Something was there with me.I had never seen him act like that..he looked like he was in some sort of trance. Ive had other experiences not with this, but beings who i dont like and so maybe thats why my energy has been low and drained for a long time. 

2 hours ago, amy f said:

Ive had other experiences not with this, but beings who i dont like and so maybe thats why my energy has been low and drained for a long time. 

Wow, @amy f.  Those are amazing stories!  You are amazingly powerful to have resisted those suggestions.

When I went to visit John of God in Brazil last year, I learned quite a bit about entities that like to attach to people feeling low vibrational energy.  They actually hang around hospitals and graveyards when they are searching for someone to attach. They also seek out people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol.  Much of John of God's work is to release these entities back to Source.

It doesn't matter what these entities are or who created them. What matters is that they do exist.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you for attracting these entities.  It is how things work in our current reality. If I were in your situation, I would attract them just like you. 

What I love about you is that you are now aware and want to change your reality. You have also become sensitive to when the I Don't Know program kicks in. So, look at what you do know.  You do KNOW that "thats why [your] energy has been low and drained for a long time."

Once you KNOW this, you can do something about it.  Really awesome!  I am cheering you on!

• Upvote 2