LaucherJunge

Positive Focus

4 posts in this topic

Where is the line between positive focus and avoiding to face things?
Dont we all try to avoid things when we use positive focus? I mean even if you just want to feel more excitement trough positive focus you try to escape being not excited.
I ask because i really dont know to what degree i should use positive focus but i feel for me as an empath who had to struggle with tons of boundry issues, i really would get into really bad vibrations without positive focus. But then again does it stop my healing if i do the positive focus all the time?

ahhhh, so for this I did what teal said, which was, as soon as u get up, whatever you feel, stay with it, so if its relaxed, u say 'so now I am experiencing relaxation'. this way u are detached from it, because ultimately we are not our emotions on a higher level, that way you are incorporating spirituality 2.0 which is to just be, then when u feel happy or positively focus, then its a flow, rather than a choice, it will come to you. this way positive focus is like desire, we are choosing it because we want to experience it and its not a choice based on lack or avoidance. positively focusing an actally help the world, because we are all connected even through energy fields so u effect your environment so it is benenfical to focus positively as well.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

ahhhh, so for this I did what teal said, which was, as soon as u get up, whatever you feel, stay with it, so if its relaxed, u say 'so now I am experiencing relaxation'. this way u are detached from it, because ultimately we are not our emotions on a higher level, that way you are incorporating spirituality 2.0 which is to just be, then when u feel happy or positively focus, then its a flow, rather than a choice, it will come to you. this way positive focus is like desire, we are choosing it because we want to experience it and its not a choice based on lack or avoidance. positively focusing an actally help the world, because we are all connected even through energy fields so u effect your environment so it is benenfical to focus positively as well.

thanks, i think i will watch the video on spirituality 2.0 again :)

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Well being is your natural state. When you feel relief, you are allowing more of it.

What's your goal? To be happy? You don't need to do a "search and destroy" mission on "blocks" or traumas (unless something is really calling for your attention and care) because everything is happening NOW. You also don't need to listen to someone telling you how to wake up in the morning.

If you want more happiness, blend more with YOU. When I say you, I mean the broader non physical aspect of YOU. It's all you, and it's all NOW. Now, how can you do that? Feel easy. Seek relief. Do what you love. Wake up in the morning and go outside with your shirt off and soak in the amazing sun rays while sipping your morning coffee TO FEEL EVEN BETTER. Lol. Pet a cat. Watch funny videos and laugh your ass off. This is real vibrational work and it IS powerful. It IS powerful enough to tranform your life completely. If you dropped your problems forever and focused solely on training your vibration upwards, you'd be happy and the Law of Attraction would respond in kind to that.

We can't forget about vibration and how it affects our life and how we can improve our vibration. It simply is not going away any time soon.

We sometimes complicate issues when it's actually very simple. Feel better. We can also waste our time when all we had to do was find ways to feel good. But, you can't get it wrong because you'll learn about it eventually through personal experience, what actually works and what doesn't.

There are more millionaires and truly blissful happy folks in the Abraham Hicks group than any other spiritual group that I know of, and that's where I will stay. I pay zero attention to 2.0 whatever. I don't care. I know where I stand, and I also understand everyone goes at thier own pace. So know that my insistance on saying this stuff comes from knowing how true it is in reality, and not just sometimes or in some circumstance.... I mean ALL situations. It is fact. Its is science.

Convinced yet? What else can I say.

Too much black and white thinking for me still i surely will go for more positive focus than thus far. Even Teal does positive focus stuff in her advice for empaths she said she is doing a positive feelings journal which i tried and it is very nice in my opinion.
Also i found a cool  video of a positive focus based meditation style which is very effective so far. 

This combined is already a great package for positive focus that will do. I am not really worried about negative stuff coming up though because i can use the completion process whenever i want to it is a very good empowerement.
But the reason i open this was because i felt like i was focusing too much on the negative stuff hunting it like crazy and would never come to an end so i rather stick with positive focus to raise the vibration after the most crucial problems are solved by the completion process.