Courtney Callahan

I don't feel safe to heal

7 posts in this topic

I haven't yet but I hope I can help in some way. to me that seems like a very normal reaction for healing especially if you have been through a lot. so what comes to mind for me is one of teals blogs where she wanted to protect her inner child but it wanted to die instead, it wanted to be released of resistance to the worst case scenario, so she let wolves eat her inner child and she heard an adult voice saying 'see? that's the worst that can happen' and all it was was that her inner child felt free, she was not gone, her spirit moved to source, she could not really die. So what I'm saying is imagine what it would be like to be vulnerable In your safe place that you have created, go to that scenario which the scared aspect might need, then see what happens, which is just you sitiing in your own beautiful safe place, and nothing happens, that its ok to heal. you can also get in touch with a practicioner as there are even more now since two weeks ago and ask one of them (for free).

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

I haven't yet but I hope I can help in some way. to me that seems like a very normal reaction for healing especially if you have been through a lot. so what comes to mind for me is one of teals blogs where she wanted to protect her inner child but it wanted to die instead, it wanted to be released of resistance to the worst case scenario, so she let wolves eat her inner child and she heard an adult voice saying 'see? that's the worst that can happen' and all it was was that her inner child felt free, she was not gone, her spirit moved to source, she could not really die. So what I'm saying is imagine what it would be like to be vulnerable In your safe place that you have created, go to that scenario which the scared aspect might need, then see what happens, which is just you sitiing in your own beautiful safe place, and nothing happens, that its ok to heal. you can also get in touch with a practicioner as there are even more now since two weeks ago and ask one of them (for free).

Thank you so much for your response. Do you remember what the title of the blog post was? That is very helpful.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Courtney Callahan said:

Has anyone else experienced a resistance to healing traumatic memories due to a fear that this healed state will make you vulnerable to traumatization again? 

I think you have to work on your core beliefs this looks like a cop out to me.

20 hours ago, Courtney Callahan said:

Has anyone else experienced a resistance to healing traumatic memories due to a fear that this healed state will make you vulnerable to traumatization again? 

What has been effective for me and for those I have facilitated, is just do the first step in the Completion Process and make hanging out in your Safe Haven a daily practice.  Play in your Safe Haven, explore and have fun. Use your imagination to the fullest to find bliss.  The goal is to learn to feel safe.  This will unplug the fear program in you.

CP is life changing and the fastest way to rebirth that I know. I love it so much that I have made it the purpose of my life. 

However, CP is most easily done when you can access trust and safety.  If you sense that you have abandonment trauma, which I feel is likely, it is best if you find someone you trust to facilitate for you.  Abandonment trauma is VERY difficult to integrate alone.

Sending you lots of love and support for becoming whole again. <3

1 hour ago, Amazawa said:

However, CP is most easily done when you can access trust and safety.  If you sense that you have abandonment trauma, which I feel is likely, it is best if you find someone you trust to facilitate for you.  Abandonment trauma is VERY difficult to integrate alone.

Wow, I've never thought of my trauma as abandonment trauma. After reading your comment I felt a sudden wave of emotional release and realized that ultimately my trauma IS abandonment trauma and my inability to see this has been keeping me stuck. Thank you so much for the healing and understanding you have facilitated in me. Much love <3

• Upvote 1

On 1 October 2016 at 11:57 PM, Courtney Callahan said:

Thank you so much for your response. Do you remember what the title of the blog post was? That is very helpful.

Oh ok that's good haha. Alright so the blog was called dark knight of the soul.