Lori Wiseman

Twin flames

5 posts in this topic

Should I abandon the idea of getting back together with my twin flame in this lifetime? I've tried to date others but it hadn't been working, all I can think about is our connection. He is NOT someone I would have picked and he's not wanting to even talk anymore. I savataged it?

We weren't ready. Now what? Should I stop dating and try to energetically heal the union? Or let a new love option in? Thanks? Your the best and I cannot get enough of your teachings/personality❣️

IMG_1449.JPG

• Upvote 1

Thank you! And yes he has a lot of issues, born into a dark cult and has cancer at only 30 years old. Past life things with him and he has extream commitment issues and is a hustler/womanizer but on the flip side is sweet, very psychic, charming and heroic. It's strange. Me and 2 other women in a past life broke him from a dark curse, I've met one, he's still looking for the other in his life. I think I met her too! Not sure but  warned her anyway. I really think I need help with this one it's very powerful. ? Good luck to your situation too!

Crazy huh? I'm trying to understand the point in these connections if we cannot fully connect? Teal help! Lol.  I've had to cut cords/block energetically multiple times. If I'm supposed to concentrate on healing us I will but I have

I had this twin flame thing happen twice in my life so far. The first was a girl I was introduced to when I worked in the music industry, yeah I know I met too many , but this one just had to walk in the room and I would turn to jelly. Could not control my emotions ect. She played me like an old fiddle. I never actually had a relationship with her but it could never have worked. She was my kriptonite. Another time , I was on holiday with my ex wife and kids , another family walked into the pool area and instantly time stopped for me. My vibration went through the roof and I knew this blonde woman was THE ONE. I could tell by her body language that she knew as well . In fact every one in that pool area could see it as well, especially my wife. She and her family made a quick exit towards the beach, her husband was looking very bewildered glancing back at me and looking at his wife. He could see it too . After they left my ex wife , a very jealous woman , said to me ; what the f#ck was all that about. I told her she was lucky they left because that woman was IT. I have never seen this woman again and it was about 11 years ago. My current partner and I are more best friends than anything else , but that works for us. There were never any fireworks or bells , but we talked about it and we are good. So could you really live with some one whom has so much control over you ? Thats a good question !

We are responsible for our own control over ourselves, we meet these people for growth and expansion for humanity. We need to ask Teal if we should hold out and do twin flame healing or move on to a more stable, peaceful relationship. Do we stay single to attract what should be? Or is it supposed to be fleeting sometimes. I believe we only have one twin flame. Soul mates/life lessons/mirrors sure! Teal what to do with this? Thanks?