lost

...................

18 posts in this topic

life unfolds as it does.

can't open the gift box before taking off the wrapping.

what one can decide, tho, is how to do that. rip it off quickly or carefully take it off. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who knows, honestly. I don't resonate with what many guides say about us being "creators" and all that.

I think really, really, really deep down, we can create and basically make anything we want to happen. Anything. Deep down.

But the tough reality of life here is also that we aren't creators. Billions of us have been socialized into a world where we are weak, disabled, helpless, and useless. We are essentially cut off from the vast majority of our creative ability and that's just the way it is.

All these guides, such as Teal, are teaching us how to get back in touch the creative power that we had for a short time as young children, but have now lost. And honestly I don't think many of us will ever reclaim that power to its full extent.

So whilst it is true that deep down we ARE powerful creators, I believe this reality to only be accessible to a minority of people on Earth who are lucky enough to have had an OK upbringing or other fortunes in life (such as Teal's psychic abilities and ridiculously high vibration).

As soon as I see someone actually creating stuff consistently and easily, I will revise my view on the subject. To date I have seen very few people even come close to that. And definitely not "normal" people.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal talks about the balance between the Law of Attraction and the Physical Laws of the Physical Universe. I think this suggests an underlying law of dynamic balance. The ebb and flow of energy between the physical and spiritual universes play out in our lives as a dynamic balance. The things you are doing now that seem contrary to what you want to do and where you believe your spiritual development is taking you complement each other. The pain of living in the real world fills us with power and understanding in the spiritual world and that then manifests in our lives and our art as beauty, grace and understanding that can catapult us to fame and fortune.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lost said:

I came across LOA and spirituality about 3 years ago and since then I've consciously used LOA principles to create/manifest the career that I want. Over the past 2 years especially I have purged a lot of shadows/resistance so to speak, to the point where I feel that my vibration is quite "clean" (for a lack of a better word) right now.

@lost

I am very curious to understand how you know that your vibration is "quite clean right now."  And, what do you mean by "quite clean?"

We are the only creator in our reality.  No one else can create in our reality, and our reality is a perfect mirror of our vibrations. If you are not creating the jobs you want, then that simply means you are not a vibrational match for those jobs. No amount of checking with psychics can change this.

Teal has often said that LOA principles (positive focus) is a powerful tool when you are moving toward what your soul truly desires.  It is a terrible tool when what you believe you want is actually a form of running away from what you don't want.  When you are actually running away from what you don't want, you become a vibrational match for more of what you don't want. And, LOA principles just gets you more of what you DON'T want.

So, I suggest you dive deep into why you want to be a household name?  What is underneath that desire?
 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kroge said:

I think really, really, really deep down, we can create and basically make anything we want to happen. Anything. Deep down.

But the tough reality of life here is also that we aren't creators.

we are the powerful creator.

the issue is understanding the meaning of that 'we', or the 'I'.  we are not our minds, so thoughts have limited power of creation. something like the moon light, which is really coming from the sun.  it's shine depends on the alignment, the same way that the creative power of thoughts depends on  the alignment with the creative energy's true source. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lost said:

Hence why I asked the question, whether or not we create EVERYTHING in our realities (including timelines) because I am starting to believe that we don't really, based on personal experiences and the lives of many other people I've seen. 

My personal experience supports the belief that we create EVERYTHING in our realities because that is what I believe.  Your personal experience supports predestination perhaps because that is your core belief (based on your words above and the fact that you are even asking).  What we believe comes true in our reality.  What if you decided to not believe those psychics and believe that everything is indeed created by you?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

abashed says follow your excitement as far as you can take it and let the chips fall where they may. he also says the end result is much deeper and richer than your imagining of this "perfect scenario"

 

through a lot of gnashing of teeth ive come to see he is correct. sometimes you want something so bad that state of wanting or striving or waiting is what keeps that state of having away since reality just mirrors your wanting/striving etc 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 29, 2016 at 0:17 PM, Amazawa said:

My personal experience supports the belief that we create EVERYTHING in our realities because that is what I believe.  Your personal experience supports predestination perhaps because that is your core belief (based on your words above and the fact that you are even asking).  What we believe comes true in our reality.  What if you decided to not believe those psychics and believe that everything is indeed created by you?

Can you provide some examples of why you believe that we create EVERYTHING in our reality? Thats what I used to believe too until life showed me otherwise...thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lost, the best example I can give you is what I call my bubble of bliss.  When I am in this bubble of bliss, I sense that what I want is being drawn to me. It's like watching Source at work creating what I want in my reality.  Some of the recent gifts I have received include:
- being certified by Teal as a facilitator of Completion Process
- having a purpose in life that lights me up with passion. It literally just dropped in my lap.
- having exactly the right people come into my life to co-create what I want
- feeling tender love for my mom, who I have hated intensely for as long as I can remember
- turning my 30+ year co-dependent relationship into an inter-dependent relationship
- manifesting a contract that basically pays me for being me
- finding my soul family

Just a few short months ago, I did not believe any of the above was possible. So they weren't possible. I went into a deep depression and thought about suicide everyday.  

After doing the Completion Process, I started to believe everything is possible, so all of them became my reality.  I am 100% in agreement with Teal when she says there is NO LIMIT to what we can manifest.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG TEAL just answered my question in her latest Ask Teal episode!!! omgomg I guess I am a pretty good manifester after all..thank you teal I LOVE YOU

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lost said:

Update: After feeling detached and "don't give a F" for 2 weeks I got put on hold for a pretty big role!!!! Now i'm just waiting for the result....

 

Any tips on how to further detach from this and not be anxious?

Wow i just read the entire post and so happy for you Lost! Congratulations! 

Practice and learn everything you can. This will boost your confidence and therefore reduce any anxiety you have.

On 9/29/2016 at 7:43 AM, Amazawa said:

@lost

I am very curious to understand how you know that your vibration is "quite clean right now."  And, what do you mean by "quite clean?"

We are the only creator in our reality.  No one else can create in our reality, and our reality is a perfect mirror of our vibrations. If you are not creating the jobs you want, then that simply means you are not a vibrational match for those jobs. No amount of checking with psychics can change this.

Teal has often said that LOA principles (positive focus) is a powerful tool when you are moving toward what your soul truly desires.  It is a terrible tool when what you believe you want is actually a form of running away from what you don't want.  When you are actually running away from what you don't want, you become a vibrational match for more of what you don't want. And, LOA principles just gets you more of what you DON'T want.

So, I suggest you dive deep into why you want to be a household name?  What is underneath that desire?
 

Very good advice Amazawa!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere 'Reach your destination only to realize it was all about journey'

On 01/10/2016 at 3:34 PM, Trinity Anderson said:

As I see it, you can create two types of "stuff". You can create new things, and you can create new love for the things that already exist. It can be argued that these two must go hand-in-hand

This is going to stick with me for times to come. Thanks @Trinity Anderson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeeeees look at what you have already created! you've been put on hold for an amazing role - so you've aligned with your desire! you are doubting yourself though, which is why you are asking for tips on how to further detach. Don't doubt yourself my love, the evidence that you have ALREADY aligned ALREADY manifested. You've done it already. You don't need to do anything else, just let it come.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now