Guest amy f

Does finding peace before ones death create growth for that soul?

13 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

What is the purpose in trying to live in a new way, and starting something that is just going to be destroyed and nothing will survive to experience the new? Are we all just trying to be killed off in a more peaceful way? If there is no where to go, literally, what is the point in moving elsewhere? Those who do survive this "fire"are going to be witness and have to take part in cleaning up the "mess". I am trying to listen to my soul,but, i am just left asking, what the hell is the point in following ones heart, even for releasing resistance to the truth of ones own death, it still doesn't make sense. It only seems to make it less painful.. It will be painful either way, its not going to be nice, ive made peace with this truth..I m not resisting the idea of death, but how its going to happen i am uneasy about. I am hurting deeply about this. Despair is probably what im experiencing. I cant even look forward to the new because it seems the earth wont be able to support human life because of humans. Im not looking forward to it. But i desire to understand the point of starting a new that will not survive to be a new. I have had visions of where i am being underwater, and i am on a mountain. High. What does that tell you? I see it right now. If the earth on the surface will be uninhabitable, where is there to go? Underneath? Is this not a repeat of the future selves? Please help me understand where we are to go to be safe or not as deep in this fire. 

that's just a story. if it doesn't feel good, invent another. invent your own story and live it.

however, if you can't discard this particular story from your mind, then at least realise that today is today and tomorrow is tomorrow. if you really think that's going to happen, enjoy the time you have left before the fire to the best of your ability.

or, realise that for every living thing, death is present in every moment of being alive, the switch can switch anytime, in an infinite number of scenarios. everyone knows that and yet everyone chooses to ignore it so they can focus on and enjoy living. why is a general fire scenario more frightening than chocking with an apple bite in a sunday morning, home alone? the later has more chances to happen, you know?

• Upvote 1

Do you know for absolute fact that something like that is happening/ will happen? Do you know without a doubt that you will suffer through it? Do you know 100% that it will happen, that it will be painful and that you won't live to see anything good?

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@lightworker i dont know for absolute fact, i dont know anything i am absolutely clueless about everything.. But, i feel it deep inside.. i have for years even before i found teal or had teal speak about this.. I had had dreams when i was i think 14 and so on throughout my teens about all this and im only 19 and so this is a lot to handle at my age or for anyone at any age, i feel like there is a big secret, and because its not my place to talk about it, to anyone, as it might not be in their highest good to know about it its stressful.  Im just feeling it deeply, i watch from a distance where i live, in the hills,in the mountains, i see down below, the city, and all the land, and the ocean, literally from where i live, and i just want to cry.. i have felt this for a long time, teals message has only been confirmation for me..i already knew, i dont know how i know i just do.

As strange as this sounds, over the years i have had dreams of practicing surrendering to death itself, and giving myself to it, because i knew at some point i would have to.I always felt i would not grow to an old age. Even years ago, when my family speak about old age, it never clicked with me. I always said "for some reason, i know i am not going to grow old its just not in the cars for me". And i am just confused and stuck between creating my own reality, to create peace and safety and moving to another dimension before this, or just giving in because maybe my higher self chose this. Because, if i choose trying to move higher, then it kind of feels resistant to the event itself, but if i stay and give in, im not using my potential and creating something that maybe was not necessary.. I just wish to know my personal opions, so i can choose from there, but i dont have any clarity right now

I feel it too, its like this blanket of sadness and depression, subtle, but its there. just pain everywhere and I'm sensitive enough to feel this bullshit. i don't know how long ill live, but if my dreams are right I'm going out from a nuke. i know when i was 17 and was going to turn 18(18 is a legal adult) I was sad, I just hated looking ahead, because it all looks like shit to me lol, I'm like i have to be a slave? cool.... I'm still scared to express. the real me have very little filter, but i suppress that because of the back and forth arguments. i wont care eventually. i don't feel safe to do that.

Nothing is written in stone... not the fire, not the expected destructions, nothing!  Everything can be changed if the underlying vibration is changes.

Personally, I have decided that I don't want the fire and I will create in my reality a world that does not experience a fire.  I believe Teal when she said that there is no limits to what I can manifest, so I will manifest a world where we shift into the peace and expansion that we want without having to experience the fire.

@amy f - I think it would be interesting if you decided to dive deep into the underlying despair and powerlessness that you are feeling.  We are certainly not powerless, and curiosity is the reason we came to explore these dense dimensions.

Guest amy f

@walt I am not looking for sympathy, if you really understand my feelings, you would see i am only trying to understand, as all of this is frustrating. Your not wrong for seeing it this way, your valid in your own viewpoint, but i will correct  you and say i am not looking for sympathy. All i desire is the truth. Some advice, some new perspective! 

11 minutes ago, amy f said:

All i desire is the truth.

What the fuck is "THE TRUTH"?

There is no THE TRUTH.  There is only what is.  You make your own truth. That's it!

Guest amy f

@Amazawa I guess what i want is to understand how i came about, to understand why i exist, to understand what all that is is. I do see how the human mind wont be able to understand, but that doesnt stop me from desiring it! (:

Because i feel that once i understand myself, as a being, then i can make decisions that are in alignment with my highest good, and do my best to make decisions for others highest good the best i cant! There is no need for sympathy in asking for clarity?

Best i can*

Guest amy f

I guess what i want is to understand how i came about, to understand why i exist, to understand what all that is is. I do see how the human mind wont be able to understand, but that doesnt stop me from desiring it! (:

Because i feel that once i understand myself, as a being, then i can make decisions that are in alignment with my highest good, and the highest good of all, (my higher self) the best i can. There is no need for sympathy in asking for clarity? 

16 minutes ago, amy f said:

@Amazawa I guess what i want is to understand how i came about, to understand why i exist, to understand what all that is is. I do see how the human mind wont be able to understand, but that doesnt stop me from desiring it! (:

Because i feel that once i understand myself, as a being, then i can make decisions that are in alignment with my highest good, and do my best to make decisions for others highest good the best i cant! There is no need for sympathy in asking for clarity?

Best i can*

Then do it, @amy f.  Because you do know and you do understand.  Stop running the program of "I don't know," and start writing down what you do know from your heart.

Yes, you DO KNOW. Own it.

Guest amy f

@Amazawa Thank you for the encouragement! i guess it is just a game of self trust. Deprogramming does not happen over night.. so to say just do it is to much of a jump for me, but i understand what you are really saying. Thank you for taking your time to contribute to my topic (:

22 minutes ago, amy f said:

@Amazawa Thank you for the encouragement! i guess it is just a game of self trust. Deprogramming does not happen over night.. so to say just do it is to much of a jump for me, but i understand what you are really saying. Thank you for taking your time to contribute to my topic (:

I love you, @amy f!  Thank you for understanding and owning your own power.  You are awesome! <3