Craig

Has anyone else had a quantum leap ?

3 posts in this topic

I was driving into town , a trip of about thirty kms , when I noticed a silver corolla car following me. The road is narrow and requires constant attention when driving on it, when I was checking my rear view mirror I noticed this car had gone. There was no where to turn off  so this caught my attention. Then only seconds later I came up behind another car , not unusual , but it was the same car now in front of me. Immediately I knew what had happened and I found myself laughing about it for the rest of the day.  Then only weeks later I had a strange day indeed. Constantly things would move with a shudder  , and things seemed to have several edges to them . I have even heard bangs and groan noises for no reason, as if time was catching on something. My partner and I have also noticed the slowing of time in the last days or so. That is the day seems to be three times as long, great for getting shit done but it can be somewhat freaky as well . I have also noticed I seem to be feeling as if I had taken psychedelics but I have not for over thirty years , miss those acid days of the seventies , This has been getting much stronger now. I dont mind and actually enjoy it and it gives some excitement to the day.  I am aware this will intensify even more as the shift approaches for me and I am eager and excited for the future.  Please share your weird happenings so that others can see we are not all crazy ! Love and happiness to all , and be gentle with yourselves .

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

My partner and I have also noticed the slowing of time in the last days or so. 

Yes! Probably because nights are getting longer. Seasonal, lol

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

Please share your weird happenings so that others can see we are not all crazy ! 

Happens all the time. Today one person was suppose to stop by (and i predicted it). So i wished for something good to happen, something that would make him forget about what he was going to do. And i only wished for it in my mind, nothing else. Turned out he got a phone call to do an interview for tv news or something like this and never made it here))))

I remember I had a lucid dream and I was going to everyone going you're in a dream wake up so we can do something. (I was like were in the dimension above 3d we can do whatever we imagine and experience it.) that was fun.

oh I do remember a quantum leap. I went to go fill up my water because I cook with spring water and I had 6 quarters I had 2 left over and some guy asked if he can have a quarter that's all he needed to get his water, so I gave him a quarter and he got all his change in his car to add it up to 25 cents to pay me back and I said "no its okay, its no big deal" and when I got home the quarter I gave him was in my pocket lol, I'm like oh shit I have 2 quarters in my pocket I gave him one though. that was a fun experience. 

that's all I got, I'm still figuring out telekinesis, I had to give up on the whole science way of thinking, they evolve way to god damn slow, they can "believe" what they want, they just slow things down, stay in their reality, but its possible.