Dawn Ryan

Hello from Kansas, USA

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say "hello" from the middle of the US. I have just started viewing Teal's videos (a few weeks ago) and I am so happy to find her. I feel like I was so lost before. Knowing more has been bringing me such peace to my life. I have been trying the completion process on my own and have had some positive progress. I want to share this with all my friends. I haven't found the perfect "starter" video for those I want to introduce to her teachings. I'm an artist/designer and have an open mind about the world and many of those around me are very closed off and set in their ways. Any suggestions on a video?

thank you! love to all!

• Upvote 1

ohhh ...Thanks Trinity!....just watched it... I'm not aware of any psychic vampires in my life right now (I've run across these kind of people before though) but...whenever I'm around my mom I feel like I've somehow "stepped back" or regressed  if you know what I mean. My energy goes down...I can feel every negative thing she thinks and says. She's someone I love dearly and she does lots of nice things for me and my kids...so not being around her is not an option. I don't know what to do. She is pretty open minded so I'd like to share some videos with her...I need to start off slowly though.

• Upvote 1