Damon is Awesome

what about lower dimensions than Earth? if we are the most seperate from universe?

9 posts in this topic

So, Teal has said humans are the most separate species from the universe and we can see that by looking at the unconscious violence on the planet, however, we are here however on this planet in a 3rd dimension, yes its ascending to the 5th but say before that, we opt to go here and experience the 3rd dimension so if its the most separate then what is the point of the 1st dimension and 2nd dimension? and what even are those dimensions for?

• Upvote 2

Ok. So I've been thinking of this question for a few days now....

I believe the first dimension would be oneness, complete oneness. Like I imagine a blank sheet of paper, that's the first dimension. That would also explain its connection to the root chakra, as thinking about how we are all one can help to ground us (or at least it does with me). It existed before our consciousness gave rise to the desire to be experienced, as we wanted to understand what oneness was. Being in oneness all the time got quite boring ;)

Thus, we gave rise to the concept of the second dimension. For the second dimension, I imagine a blank white sheet of paper that is divided in half, and the other half is black. The second dimension is the idea of complete contrast; however, that sort of contrast can't possibly exist together in the second dimension and still be experienced, if that makes sense. Unlike the third dimension, (imagine a white sheet of paper on one end, that gradates to black on the other end in a greyscale) the colors cannot interact with each other in quite the same way, where they move fluidly into the other color and that fluidity is so unnoticeable that someone can move through the colors quite slowly and not realize they are in another color until quite some time (if that makes sense).

The second dimension is creation itself, so after the first dimension (oneness) gave rise to the desire to be experienced, the second dimension of creation itself began to unfold. We had the concepts of contrast created in an etheric sense, but it was not fleshed out. If one part of the light tried to touch the darkness, it would run into a wall. The two concepts were too different to actually exist in a sense, without the concept of the third dimension, where it is possible for both to exist together, light and darkness, because there is also the middle ground/greyscale. The concept of good and evil could exist, because it would be possible for something to have both traits at once. This is not possible in the second dimension. Something would be either all light, or all darkness. Thus, when things existed in this dimension, they were still actually quite united. Unlike the third dimensions, all things that were the vibration of light would be surrounded by other things that were the vibration of light, and all darkness would be surrounded by the vibration of darkness. Even though it might seem like that is the most contrast, both are still united by all the vibrations that reflect themselves.

When it comes to the third dimension, what we find is it is possible to be both light and darkness at the same time, and this is ultimately what creates the most contrast. Imagine a person who is mostly light, but has dark traits as well. They can match up to other people who are light, and yet it is also possible that the light people they attracted would cast them out due to their dark traits. Suddenly you find every individual being in this dimension is completely unique. All have variations of light and darkness that are unlike any other being existing in this dimension. In the second dimension this isn't possible.. But of course, all dimensions give rise to the desire to unfold into the next dimension. We have the desire to no longer feel this isolation that comes from being completely unique. Hence, why our dimension is learning to unfold into fourth dimension (feeling) consciousness, up into fifth (expression) and sixth (awareness) dimensions.

I'm proud of this haha ^^ hope you enjoy too! <3

• Upvote 2

I wonder if the first dimension and the highest dimension are the same and it just loops, all dimensions are here now but we're focused on the 3d, the higher the more geometric and fast and the lower the slower. so 2d would be... slower than 3d? 2d is a line? not sure. words... lol

• Upvote 1

I think dimensions always come as 3. so we experience the dimension 1,2 and 3. Its the physical world as we know it. quantum physics might also be an other explanation for what the second and first dimensions could be like. But after all i dont think there has to be a purpose. Reality is infinity squared by infinity squared by infinity and so on. Every single possiblity exist our world with just a sand corn in a different position makes a fresh new world again. Every fantasy you might have is also a world of its own. Everything exists and expands in our reality because we percieve time but it is already done expanding in the highest of all perspectives which ironically would also be the beyond infinite perspective. The wall we will probably "never" climb is just understanding infinity and climbing even beyond it.  Thats what my intuition says on that subject but we wont know for sure i guess.

3 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I think dimensions always come as 3. so we experience the dimension 1,2 and 3. Its the physical world as we know it. quantum physics might also be an other explanation for what the second and first dimensions could be like. But after all i dont think there has to be a purpose. Reality is infinity squared by infinity squared by infinity and so on. Every single possiblity exist our world with just a sand corn in a different position makes a fresh new world again. Every fantasy you might have is also a world of its own. Everything exists and expands in our reality because we percieve time but it is already done expanding in the highest of all perspectives which ironically would also be the beyond infinite perspective. The wall we will probably "never" climb is just understanding infinity and climbing even beyond it.  Thats what my intuition says on that subject but we wont know for sure i guess.

I think ich have an answer to the infinity one.

I don't think infinity exists or can exist. It's just another way of saying undefined or beyond our understanding.

In order to understand what infinity means you just need to look at the opposite (finity) or finite. Something that is finite has a border. 

If you are a two dimensional being on a globe then you can walk forever, without end, infinitely without ever reaching a border, because there is none. But that does not necessarily mean the globe would be infinitely big. 

4 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

Ok. So I've been thinking of this question for a few days now....

I believe the first dimension would be oneness, complete oneness. Like I imagine a blank sheet of paper, that's the first dimension. That would also explain its connection to the root chakra, as thinking about how we are all one can help to ground us (or at least it does with me). It existed before our consciousness gave rise to the desire to be experienced, as we wanted to understand what oneness was. Being in oneness all the time got quite boring ;)

Thus, we gave rise to the concept of the second dimension. For the second dimension, I imagine a blank white sheet of paper that is divided in half, and the other half is black. The second dimension is the idea of complete contrast; however, that sort of contrast can't possibly exist together in the second dimension and still be experienced, if that makes sense. Unlike the third dimension, (imagine a white sheet of paper on one end, that gradates to black on the other end in a greyscale) the colors cannot interact with each other in quite the same way, where they move fluidly into the other color and that fluidity is so unnoticeable that someone can move through the colors quite slowly and not realize they are in another color until quite some time (if that makes sense).

The second dimension is creation itself, so after the first dimension (oneness) gave rise to the desire to be experienced, the second dimension of creation itself began to unfold. We had the concepts of contrast created in an etheric sense, but it was not fleshed out. If one part of the light tried to touch the darkness, it would run into a wall. The two concepts were too different to actually exist in a sense, without the concept of the third dimension, where it is possible for both to exist together, light and darkness, because there is also the middle ground/greyscale. The concept of good and evil could exist, because it would be possible for something to have both traits at once. This is not possible in the second dimension. Something would be either all light, or all darkness. Thus, when things existed in this dimension, they were still actually quite united. Unlike the third dimensions, all things that were the vibration of light would be surrounded by other things that were the vibration of light, and all darkness would be surrounded by the vibration of darkness. Even though it might seem like that is the most contrast, both are still united by all the vibrations that reflect themselves.

When it comes to the third dimension, what we find is it is possible to be both light and darkness at the same time, and this is ultimately what creates the most contrast. Imagine a person who is mostly light, but has dark traits as well. They can match up to other people who are light, and yet it is also possible that the light people they attracted would cast them out due to their dark traits. Suddenly you find every individual being in this dimension is completely unique. All have variations of light and darkness that are unlike any other being existing in this dimension. In the second dimension this isn't possible.. But of course, all dimensions give rise to the desire to unfold into the next dimension. We have the desire to no longer feel this isolation that comes from being completely unique. Hence, why our dimension is learning to unfold into fourth dimension (feeling) consciousness, up into fifth (expression) and sixth (awareness) dimensions.

I'm proud of this haha ^^ hope you enjoy too! <3

That one sounds not bad. And it kind of makes sense. However I don't really grasp it yet.

Wikipedia to the rescue. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension

" Ten dimensions are used to describe string theory, and the state-space of quantum mechanics is an infinite-dimensional function space."

Okay let me explain.

1. Teal has confirmed/talked about the universe indeed being a quantum universe 

2. What is quantum?  --> Quantum is the smallest amount of energy that can exist from our perspective. It is related to the planck length which is the smallest possible distance in our universe.

3. What does quantum do? As far as I understand it empty space is not really empty but full of quantum fluctuations. Nassim Haramein talks about this extensively.

4. Now lets start at 0. That would be an uniformly (one dimensional) quantum soup. There is no distinction. Everything is one and the same.

5.  Okay and this is where the magic happens. How to you go from one and the same to not one and the same?

I have no idea.

6. But. The universe is holographic. That means every point or quantum contains all the information about everything. Again Nassim Haramein talks about this more in detail. Essentially he states that there is just one electron which is everywhere at the same time.

7. Now you could say everything just exists once. Because of the whole thing being holographic you don't need more than one for it to be everywhere.

8. The concept of expansion fits right in here with combining the things that already exist in order to create things that do not yet exist.

9. My example for this is life itself. Going from one celled to billions of cells inside a human body.

10. Next step. Life combines and arranges itself in ever more complex formations. Also see our society.

11. Everything is energy. Everything vibrates.

12. You can create shapes by adding sine waves also called fourier synthesis http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/audio/fourier.html

13. Matter is energy. Everything is energy.

14. Somehow by adding ever more interacting vibrations things become more and more complex. The complexity is expanding. 

15. There is the need for things to balance each other out.

16. I.e. if you resist change and don't adapt to for example a rising sea level. You will drown. (unless you are a fish)

17. So on the one hand we are all one because there is just one thing on the other hand this one thing seems to not be balanced and tries to balance itself by always adding things. But since it's infinite or without border there is no end. 

18. (We) are trying to reach perfection but never quite reach it just like an asymptote approaches a limit but never actually reaches it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptote

What's now missing is how this is related to being conscious(ness) and this consciousness trying to understand itself by splitting itself up into parts that can look at the whole thing.

19. By observing my own "consciousness" I have discovered that I am "a thought", to quote Teal, that thinks. I'm thinking about myself and the things around me. I got to this conclusion by finding out the reason for the existence of thought.

20. Essentially if you are playing a game against an opponent and you want to calculate the current situation and possible moves. You need to simulate yourself, the opponent and the "game board". I.e. you become conscious of yourself and your powers and limitations.

21. The result is an "arms race" where we are trying to outsmart each other by being able to simulate more of the situation in our own consciousness. A good way I think to observe this is to see how "smart" people can see and understand things that "dumb" people don't. It just does not occur to them. Their horizon or amount of consciousness is not big enough to see enough. 

22. Our progression into the next dimension(s) is nothing more than an extension of this arms race. How can you better "outsmart" or "outbalance" an opponent? By becoming telepathic and knowing what they think.

23. This would also fit together with everyone of us having one or more guides that have a better overview by not being limited to the "3rd" dimension. Whatever that now means. It's like them being computer game players that have access to a map of the universe and can pause the game at will and think about it until they continue playing you or with you as their avatar.

24. Now you could extend that up and up and up. The guides are again guided by guides and so on. 

25. Which brings me back to the original question who is actually the original player and where did he come from. The one that sees everything and plays "with" everything.

Does source just exist because it can exist? Where do the quantum fluctuations come from? Are they just a distribution of probabilities? 

And that's when I sent a question to Teal about  "What is the source of source?" She has yet to answer it. =) 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Display said:

I think ich have an answer to the infinity one.

I don't think infinity exists or can exist. It's just another way of saying undefined or beyond our understanding.

In order to understand what infinity means you just need to look at the opposite (finity) or finite. Something that is finite has a border. 

If you are a two dimensional being on a globe then you can walk forever, without end, infinitely without ever reaching a border, because there is none. But that does not necessarily mean the globe would be infinitely big. 

I think there is not other answer than infinity nothing else would make sense. If you have boundries you need to have something keeping the boundries in place which then itself would make reality expand because it has to be part of it and that would go on like that. The factor of time makes infinity impossible in our perspective so the universe is expanding but as i said in the highest perspectives of all it would already be done expanding which would make it infinite.

You just validated my theory by your last argument. Let me keep your thought going if you are a 3rd dimensional being you percieve the 4th dimension as infite if you are a 9th dimensional being you percieve the 10th dimension as infinite if you are a 1053 dimensional being you percieve dimension 1054 as infinite and so on until you reach the highest perspective where there would be a few possibilities most fitting the what the spiritual community says would be: it also had something above it which it saw as infinite thats why it split down into lower dimension to find out how the lower dimensions percieve their infinity and maybe dimension 0 would give even the loop answer, or dimension negative infinity which i actually think. The other possibility would be that this is the only perspective that can not percieve infinity it just wants to know its origin but this would make less sense in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I think there is not other answer than infinity nothing else would make sense. If you have boundries you need to have something keeping the boundries in place which then itself would make reality expand because it has to be part of it and that would go on like that. The factor of time makes infinity impossible in our perspective so the universe is expanding but as i said in the highest perspectives of all it would already be done expanding which would make it infinite.

You just validated my theory by your last argument. Let me keep your thought going if you are a 3rd dimensional being you percieve the 4th dimension as infite if you are a 9th dimensional being you percieve the 10th dimension as infinite if you are a 1053 dimensional being you percieve dimension 1054 as infinite and so on until you reach the highest perspective where there would be a few possibilities most fitting the what the spiritual community says would be: it also had something above it which it saw as infinite thats why it split down into lower dimension to find out how the lower dimensions percieve their infinity and maybe dimension 0 would give even the loop answer, or dimension negative infinity which i actually think. The other possibility would be that this is the only perspective that can not percieve infinity it just wants to know its origin but this would make less sense in my opinion.

Jo, exactly.

I have more on that in my head. But it is not ready to come out yet. 

8 hours ago, walt said:

Display,

Reel it in buddy. You're way out there. I think you probably have something to say but please reel it in. Practice makes perfect.

Tessa Rae,

I see writing books in your future. Not many of us care to dissect thoughts to the length that you do.

Thanks for saying please.

You know, before reeling in the big fish, you need to throw out the line first? And that's what you saw there a pretty long line of thought.

What's your take on this subject matter?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, walt said:

After living with so much darkness most of my life lower dimension sounds like the wrong direction. Teal's high dimension has changed my life forever I'm no longer insecure about saying dumb stuff, mostly.

Right, I know. Trolling is an art form. With practice you'll get better.