Tessa Rae

Errors when trying to do basically anything?

Question

Hey, so I'm getting kind of frustrated because I keep trying to reply to people via PM's... I will type up a message and hit send, then it redirects to an error page. It would be one thing if I could go back and copy my messages again, but I don't seem to be able to do that; I hit the back button and the message is completely gone and was never sent. I don't really feel like typing it up again, then, it just feels like a waste of time.

Sorry I've asked a lot of questions on the help section... This one is pretty tedious though and I'd like to help other people who might be having the same issues.

EDIT: This might not be the same problem, but replying and editing is a nightmare. After multiple tries of editing and re-copying and deleting formats that would somehow be added onto there, I got redirected to this page. Just wondering, is it possible that I have a virus or hacker working from my computer to execute this cross site scripting? I don't have the best antivirus and so I'm not entirely sure that something on my computer isn't trying to do something shifty... but I am certainly not trying to.

[i will send picture of the page to admin, it contains slightly personal information that I don't really want posted on here for everyone to see]

Edited by Tessa Rae

7 answers to this question

This might not be the same problem, but replying and editing is a nightmare. After multiple tries of editing and re-copying and deleting formats that would somehow be added onto there, I got redirected to this page. Just wondering, is it possible that I have a virus or hacker working from my computer to execute this cross site scripting? I don't have the best antivirus and so I'm not entirely sure that something on my computer isn't trying to do something shifty... but I am certainly not trying to.

[pic deleted]

This might not be the same problem, but replying and editing is a nightmare. After multiple tries of editing and re-copying and deleting formats that would somehow be added onto there, I got redirected to this page. Just wondering, is it possible that I have a virus or hacker working from my computer to execute this cross site scripting? I don't have the best antivirus and so I'm not entirely sure that something on my computer isn't trying to do something shifty... but I am certainly not trying to.

[i will send picture of the page to admin, it contains slightly personal information that I don't really want posted on here for everyone to see]

Edited by Tessa Rae
deleted pic

@Tessa Rae Hey Tess, try deleting your cookies. I remember having this issue before. Not sure how I fixed it but I think it happens when I used my phone. I  can help you delete your cookies if you would like. I recommend you get Ccleaner http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner, it's not an Antivirus but it will clean your computer like how epsom salt cleans your colon. Hope this helps. 

• Upvote 2

@Micah

Hey, thanks for replying. I deleted cookies but it's still not letting me do anything to delete the post... I like your metaphor about the epsom salts hehe ;) Also, I can't see your profile picture now... :/ 

@Tessa Rae Hey, I'm sorry the cookie deleting didn't help. The site is currently going through changes, they are moving to another server which is why you can't see my picture and I wonder if that is what you are dealing with as well. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

Hey all. This was my mistake. Editing now works no problem. Sorry about that!

What about this?

SmartSelectImage_2016-09-22-11-34-18.png

SmartSelectImage_2016-09-30-11-35-25.png