wash

Doubting Teal

6 posts in this topic

I have been following teals work for sometime now, I came across her after a bad period of life, I had been watching tony Collins for a bit but his work stopped helping me grow further and teals teachings was something that gravitated towards me. However over the last few weeks a lot of the subjects that have naturally gravitated towards me are some of the haters of teal. I have allowed myself to watch some of these videos and this distorted my way I thought of teal, some of the things I heard from the haters made sense to me so I then all of a sudden stopped really listening to teals videos. However over the last few weeks I realised there is so many things that have become easier and so many things that her completion process has actually helped me deal with crappy parts of myself that I never really knew how to cope with. I recently come on this forum to ask how I can get over holiday blues, but I naturally came back to teals teachings of ACCEPT how you feel and feel how you feel and let it in....

The reason I write this is because if there is anyone on here who puts there faith in a teacher and depends totally on that teacher to help get them out of a bad place, but then when you come up against a brick wall and doesn't know what to believe, then this is my advice...... Don't try to convince yourself that this teacher is real or not just let go and allow yourself to feel what you feel overtime. I turned away from the things ive learnt from teal but without me even trying, her teachings took over my normal day to day life. Her haters lessons don't help me feel good but her youtube videos do help me feel good in my day to day life.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who takes time out of their day to bash someone is not someone I would ever take seriously, because you cannot hate on someone without being in a vibrational place that's not in alignment. If something feels good emotionally, that is guidance, if something feels bad emotionally, that is guidance. I would never put any part of me in the hands of any spiritual teacher and believe everything they say on blind faith, that is cult-like behavior and a form of self hate. 

Teal is not perfect and she is very open about that and very transparent. I see her as a wise friend and mentor. She has shown me my own wisdom, and how to be my own teacher for myself, how to listen to myself and know myself better, and that's the most important thing. 

I think people take spiritual teachers too seriously, when they are all essentially saying the same thing in a different way, and they are doing nothing that you cannot do yourself. People who hate on Teal or "doubt" her are simply reflecting their own insecurities and complexes and projecting it onto her. I've read some of the things people say, and it's always some kind of slut-shaming nonsense about how she's some succubus devil woman who's going to hell, it's pretty pathetic and always seems to come from a place of hatred and shame within whoever is writing it.

So you're right :) don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Take what resonates with you and toss the rest. I find that I move around from spiritual teacher to spiritual teacher depending on where I am and what I want to learn. 

• Upvote 8

On 9/25/2016 at 7:02 PM, lightworker said:

Anyone who takes time out of their day to bash someone is not someone I would ever take seriously, because you cannot hate on someone without being in a vibrational place that's not in alignment. If something feels good emotionally, that is guidance, if something feels bad emotionally, that is guidance. I would never put any part of me in the hands of any spiritual teacher and believe everything they say on blind faith, that is cult-like behavior and a form of self hate. 

I love you @lightworker!  You are awesome! <3

it's kinda like making soup. you're just using ingredients you like from everywhere. you don't need to take everything from teal just the stuff that you like. at the end of the day it's still your soup 

• Upvote 1