Sign in to follow this  
mufhry

saturday short story

4 posts in this topic

my kid and i were kneeling backwards on the back seats of the bus and through the back window we were shooting stuff into the people in the cars behind us. 'stuff' was customised, like shooting excitement towards a bored guy, hair regeneration towards a bald guy, etc.

at a street light we loaded guns with smiles and shot everything we've got towards a car with people talking and frowning a lot. at the green light, when all cars started moving, the car with ex-frowns passed us with rolled down windows, honking the horn, smiling and waving at us like best friends. 

my kid concluded that the smile guns work.

(no idea what the rest of the people in the bus concluded, we were playing quite loud and the response was even louder). 

the end.

have a blessed Saturday.

P.S.  give us your name and we'll write you a Smile Note. If the smile reason isn't specified , it'll be a default, like smile to the computer screen.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, mufhry said:

my kid and i were kneeling backwards on the back seats of the bus and through the back window we were shooting stuff into the people in the cars behind us. 'stuff' was customised, like shooting excitement towards a bored guy, hair regeneration towards a bald guy, etc.

at a street light we loaded guns with smiles and shot everything we've got towards a car with people talking and frowning a lot. at the green light, when all cars started moving, the car with ex-frowns passed us with rolled down windows, honking the horn, smiling and waving at us like best friends. 

my kid concluded that the smile guns work.

(no idea what the rest of the people in the bus concluded, we were playing quite loud and the response was even louder). 

the end.

have a blessed Saturday.

P.S.  give us your name and we'll write you a Smile Note. If the smile reason isn't specified , it'll be a default, like smile to the computer screen.

Hey guys,

Shoot me anytime you are bored.

What a great thing to do. That reminds me of a night I spent roaming the streets of Oakland. At one point I came upon 3 officers in riot gear, with batons and shields raised, who were about to enter a building. Upon their faces where looks of aggression and hatred, so as I passed them, I cot there eye and flashed a big loving smile right at them. They all froze for just a second, with complete blank looks on there faces. Then they smiled back just a little, and continued on, but I could tell that do to my actions, they wouldn’t be as hard on whoever they were about to confront. Smiles can be powerful if given when people least expect it, and there are many who really do need it.