Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

Knowing

12 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

(These are only ideas, for i have no idea what the hell i am talking about)

Before i fell asleep, these thoughts or realizations came about. I have been in a cycle of asking questions and trying to dive deep and listen to myself but then i realized, that, if the law of attraction is so, then, one who asks is not a match to an answer, for what one would call an answer is not an answer but a knowing, it is not something that was founded from a question.  A knowing is pure within itself as one. Then maybe meaning itself doesn't exist, for meaning to exist, then creation would have an answer, but it doesn't seem to. If there is no end/boundary to that which is source, then there is no answer to any question. Only answers and only questions. Then what is knowing? Does it mean truth? (that's another question i know) I cant stop contradicting myself because i cant help but search and be uncertain.. When I am still and silent with  "myself", i am left with what seems to be void, to be nothing. If the observer can not be observed, then i will  always be a mystery. The search wont end. I dont like this. Maybe my essence of being is a question and an answer. They don't go together. Yet all they have is each other. Why do i feel there must be an answer. I cant let this go. Is this a trust issue?

To be asking, is to be a match to only not knowing. To "Receive" is to be in a state that allows something to come forth into awareness that seems to come from else where, or here..but from where is unknown. If i already not know, anything, then my uncertainty is going to last as long as i exist, because i am already a match to uncertainty. I must no longer exist in order to be knowing. This one who asks the question must disappear. So what do i do? Even now, i am left asking, but i cant know because i don't know. I am stuck. Or maybe i am free. I dont know.. But i just feel the need to express this state i am in. This is what i deal with on a daily basis. I don't know how to stop or find peace or become peace. I feel like i am trying to swim, in a vast desert through sand. What if what i desire does not exist. What if it does? What if. I am tired of what if. Am i to stay in a void for eternity? Will i then know.

lets say the default level is in us, that everything is source and no time exists we are just participating in this time line reality, you are loved, nothing is an accident, there's are other realities outside of this one, death isn't real, everything comes from inside out. this is all the default, if you quiet your mind or clear out the beliefs this reality taught you at childhood and your parents, you'd get that. forget the religious part, you'd get to the same level of awareness. you wouldn't believe anything you'd see for yourself that you can leave your body and get this information. In this life I'm just going to feel lonely, I don't know if everyone feels this, this is what being separated from source feels like, that's probably it. even though I can feel love, I still feel foreign being here, and I get to be seen a certain way. I feel like one of those blue avatar beings put here and I'm like I think I fucked up! my soul tried to help but I'm getting destroyed here lol, its not funny, but I'm here. I remember teal saying that indigos and crystals don't live very long because of their resistance, I get it. I'm not going to do anything, but I get it why she said that. you're probably foreign to this planet and being around humans, that's my guess. its rough!

The answer for everything is infinity.
Put it like this Infinity is already too much for a human body to imagine but the universe its not just infinity it is an infinite amount of infinities and this is probably still squared by infinity. 
Thats why everything you can think of without an exception is reality. So knowing is truth but it is only the truth for the areas of everything you can experience and it is not less of a truth than a higher perspective in which the truth would look different it is just different dimensions thats why it seems contradictory sometimes.

Guest amy f

@LaucherJunge Could you confirm you know this for yourself? I am open but maybe consider that what you have said are, too, possibly ideas/concepts .. I know that when one respects a being such as teal, one can take upon themselves the information from the one they respect and admire, and turn this information into personal truths because we are so consumed with the appreciation we feel for this one who provides the information that fills our void within.. but do you ever question hat you are recieving? If it feels good for you then that is good for you, do as you please. But i tend to question everything, even as much appreciation i have for teal or anyone else. Because i simply just cant choose to believe or know something. What if we no longer tried to fill this void of not knowing? What if we choose to be still and present with ourselves.. We see that there is nothing to discover. Or is there? Why this emptiness? What i seek is beyond choosing to believe in information presented to me. Maybe i simply have trust issues and I don't want to believe in anything because i dont know what to trust or what is true.

35 minutes ago, amy f said:

@LaucherJunge Could you confirm you know this for yourself? I am open but maybe consider that what you have said are, too, possibly ideas/concepts .. I know that when one respects a being such as teal, one can take upon themselves the information from the one they respect and admire, and turn this information into personal truths because we are so consumed with the appreciation we feel for this one who provides the information that fills our void within.. but do you ever question hat you are recieving? If it feels good for you then that is good for you, do as you please. But i tend to question everything, even as much appreciation i have for teal or anyone else. Because i simply just cant choose to believe or know something. What if we no longer tried to fill this void of not knowing? What if we choose to be still and present with ourselves.. We see that there is nothing to discover. Or is there? Why this emptiness? What i seek is beyond choosing to believe in information presented to me. Maybe i simply have trust issues and I don't want to believe in anything because i dont know what to trust or what is true.

Trust me i am questioning a whole lot. I was born in Poland where religion is very wide spread and important and i lived there for 8 years before i moved to germany but already as a kid i knew that it was not true i started questioning very early and became an atheist from the age to 10-20 i was questioning everything the whole system we live in. But i was very unhappy and nothing could help me and for sure i would not take any pharmas from a psychiatrist because i knew that they are just making money of people like that.
I luckily found some eckhart tolle videos on youtube the only reason I did not ignore it as an atheist was because the neuro scientist called sam harris was an idol of mine and he talked a whole lot about meditation so i thought why dont I get to know more about it, thats where i first heard about enlightenment and it really changed my whole life over the course of the next year i would start watching videos of several spiritual teachers especially actualized was a very good one for me because i really liked his approach he did not talk about any kind of spiritual stuff he just stated straight facts perfect for an atheist. Long story short here i am a depressive, nerd, loser who turned into the sporty, chaming, sunny-boy who is not afraid of anything.
Just ask the right questions. How do meditators feel their third eye while nobody else does? How much of a genious would teal have to be to come up with such a story and so much healing over years and years in front of cameras? without a doubt tesla and einstein would not be capable of this.
How is the universe so infinte? Fairly simple how else would it be? Everything has to be infinite because everything else would not make any sense, how would there be something keeping the boundries outside of everything and not automatically make it bigger and having a need to be created itself? 
Have you asked yourself how teal heals so many people? I can assure you the completion process took all the suffering i had.
So in the end even if this would not be true it just works ffs i would not even care what is better living in a truth full of eternal suffering or in a lie full of bliss would you really do this to yourself?

Guest amy f

@LaucherJunge you said " So in the end even if this would not be true it just works ffs i would not even care what is better living in a truth full of eternal suffering or in a lie full of bliss would you really do this to yourself?"

And my response to that is "I am willing to know the truth, no matter how painful or joyful it may be" I do not deserve to be lied to or to have the truth hidden. With my free will i desire the truth, and only truth. I believe i deserve that. <3

Guest amy f

@LaucherJunge you said " So in the end even if this would not be true it just works ffs i would not even care what is better living in a truth full of eternal suffering or in a lie full of bliss would you really do this to yourself?"

And my response to that is "I am willing to know the truth, no matter how painful or joyful it may be" I do not deserve to be lied to or to have the truth hidden. With my free will i desire the truth, and only truth. I believe i deserve that. <3 Truth is all i seek, and so weather it is painful or joyful or no truth, i will settle with that. 

I am simply willing to see it for what it is

7 minutes ago, amy f said:

And my response to that is "I am willing to know the truth, no matter how painful or joyful it may be" I do not deserve to be lied to or to have the truth hidden. With my free will i desire the truth, and only truth. I believe i deserve that. <3 Truth is all i seek, and so weather it is painful or joyful or no truth, i will settle with that.

what do you want to know?

Guest amy f

@Alex7 The truth of the source, if there is one, i wish to understand. One can not awake from sleep if the "sleeping"does not exist. There is nothing to wake up to. So what is it that is here, that is asking these questions and wishing to understand? If it is only one, then how can it understand itself, if it can not observe itself, or see itself.. Maybe the source has no form, but even that needs to be understood.. I just simply want to know. I have asked and asked yet remain in mystery. If "I" am created from source and am source, then i as that creation will not know itself for the one who is created can only seek. The creator only knows. I dont find this fair, i find it is like torture. I guess i am desiring to be the creator rather then the created. Even though both may be so.. as one. I'm done seeking. I wish to settle. For i dont yet know how to find peace in the seeking or if i want to settle in the seeking at all. 

Well the only way which might be able to give you answers is the spiritual path. If this is your goal there is nothing else that could possibly give you your answers doubting it will just make it even more difficult to uncover the truth.
Recently actualized made a video on a psychadelic which supposedly get him rid of ego and he experienced the real infinite the world is and the video on how exactly to use it and what it is will come tomorrow i think. So thats something you can test for yourself if it really works. I most likely will depending on the substance he is going to reveal.

from my perspective source is love and everything, it wants to experience everything, but its still growing and learning even though its eternal and infinite. life is more like a radio station, a frequency. when you consciously sleep (leave your body) you can feel the other senses when you aren't a human come, you can feel and that feeling becomes a language, you don't remember it now, but when you leave that awareness comes, everyone has this, that's why these higher beings dont even talk, they have these senses where telepathy is normal and you get information from that feeling sense. you can feel these other senses when you leave, its not just a belief or faith, you experience it. I consider myself "awake" and I can see who's awake based on their body and if they gossip and all this, no judgment, but I cleared all those layers in myself. in this life I have to talk about this shit, but I don't want to because I'm aware of how people take this. so my body isn't in alignment because I'm not talking about this, but its common sense to me and everything else here doesn't interest me. my "soulgroup" is just using this body, that probably sounds retarted but I'm supposed to teach this shit to people, but I don't even want to be around people to be honest. I don't pretend to say Namaste, I actually do love everyone because of what I've experienced in this life, and my soul group is naturally that way, I don't eat animals, and how people see me has nothing to do with me, its all them projecting on me.

you are dealing with the human ego down here, so even when you leave your body there are still layers that are still connected to humans and all of those subconscious fears, like people say they saw the devil or saw heaven when they were in a coma, that's still working with the humans subconscious of that individual person, past that is the "truth". you literally are god, there's no man, unless that's someone's though form because everything is a thought. its just like leaving old people to believe in their religion just out of respect, but that's the egos beliefs and own creation. when you leave this experience its like oh that's right this is just an experience, as real as you think death is and source is just peace of mind and not real, its real. I'm telling you from experience its real, but it has to be seen on a conscious level, not just picking up beliefs and going with them hoping they're true, or even taking my word, I'm just telling you my perspective. Also being on earth is pretty much hell, it is a slave planet only from the brainwashing down, but you do have free will and when you aren't in this reality the idea of expansion is fun and this is the place to be for it, and we came down here to enjoy the show of this whole thing going to shit lol. it will go to shit so you know. and on top of that source is all loving lol, but this is a slave planet, and the people doing that are not following source perspective, they are very disconnected people(duality). they have free will to do that, just like people eat animals, its not totally in alignment with source perspective, but we can do whatever we want. hopefully that makes sense, I have no idea if it will.

Guest amy f

@LaucherJunge thank you for sharing. i didnt know about his channel i will have a look (:

@Alex7 Thank you for sharing your perspective i appreciate that you take your time to share it with people as it takes courage. Love to you !!