AngelRose147

Falling Into Acceptance

5 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, 

   I am writing before all of you wondrous people this morning in a state of sheer and utter tranquil acceptance.  In truth, I have been struggling with this process.  In the midst of the unparalleled peril and confusion that I have fallen into as a result of my trauma, I realize now that under the surface of it all I would much rather return to Source than to live my life feeling as lost and completely panicked as I have been over the past few years.  I want to genuinely create, return to, and fully embody my true "home," and sacred space.  I don't want to feel so afraid any more.  If for some reason I cannot find peace within myself and manifest that same beauty around me, and I have to choose between living in the hell that I have continuously fallen into and dying, I choose death so that I can finally return home.  I authentically know now what is most definitely not wanted by my spirit. Namaste loves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AngelRose147 said:

 If for some reason I cannot find peace within myself and manifest that same beauty around me,

@AngelRose147The universe is DESIGNED such that you can find peace within yourself, especially if you have willingness for it to happen.  Don't despair. Just keep processing through your trauma. Resolve retrievable memories and process the emotions. Physical death is a spirit step FORWARD when not chosen.  The universe is NOT cruel. It only appears that way when your whole existence is viewed as being this ONE life. You are MORE than that.  Love and Prayers to you!  :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 22, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Kielbasa Johansen said:

@AngelRose147The universe is DESIGNED such that you can find peace within yourself, especially if you have willingness for it to happen.  Don't despair. Just keep processing through your trauma. Resolve retrievable memories and process the emotions. Physical death is a spirit step FORWARD when not chosen.  The universe is NOT cruel. It only appears that way when your whole existence is viewed as being this ONE life. You are MORE than that.  Love and Prayers to you!  :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

Thank you lovely.  I experienced another fall today.  I was literally laying on the bathroom floor, wanting to die, and I started thinking intently about physician's assisted suicide.  Then I started thinking that if I am too resistant to the idea of following through with it myself, then these feelings of complete and utter despair may just be my ego dying. . . it's an interesting concept, but certainly not too far fetched. I'm just tired of the hell.  I do want to keep going.  I do want to discover new magic within myself, and within the world.  <3 

Thank you so much for reaching out to me.  :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2016 at 5:30 PM, AngelRose147 said:

 I do want to keep going.  I do want to discover new magic within myself, and within the world.  <3 

Have you tried doing Teal's Completion Process, @AngelRose147?

Teal's process is what got me out of suicidal depression and gave me my purpose in life.  I have never been more passionate about living than today. I believe the Completion Process can do the same for you. 

Sending you lots of love and support. <3

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now