Sign in to follow this  
Debbie Van Dyk

Debbies Journey

2 posts in this topic

Thank you so very much for you video on youtube. I have been experiencing thing since I was a little girl. Like when the phone rings I know who is calling and also hearing and seeing thing and when I step into energy I get very dizzy among many others. I thought that maybe if I new how to open my third eye it might help make things clearer. So starting tomorrow I am going to do the steps that where in your video and I will keep you posted, if that's ok. Thank you so much, I learned a lot.
Read more

Well I just finished my first session, and wow. Right so, my forehead did hurt after, and yes my jaw did hurt, but both not for long. The most amazing thing did happen, while I was making the tone I could feel it in my jaw, ears and in the back of my neck and head. The other thing that happened was I got chills all over my body from my head to my toes and I started to cry but not a sad cry a happy cry and I was very relaxed after and a little dizzy.

• Upvote 1

Well last nights meditation had to be cancelled. I was invited to a birthday party last minute. But a few things have been happening. I have been sleeping better and my vision is almost like when your eyes get a little blurry when you have sleep in them. But one amazing thing is boy OOOO boy can I really read a persons intentions and weather they have good or bad in them, that one I noticed last night. I also now, not all the time, but last night some people I could see almost like a halo around them. Some people had blue and some had yellow. And also my mood has changed quiet a lot, much more at peace.

• Upvote 1