Sign in to follow this  
Tessa Rae

Where's Teal?

Question

Hey! I'm just making this thread because I was a little disappointed to find that Teal was in Pennsylvania, mainly because I had no idea she was going to be there, and I could have probably found a way to see her there if I had known she was going to go there. I've been checking the events tab for a few months now but it still says the same places, which are all out of the country I'm in. Is there a place that shows where all her events are besides the events tab? Even for things that aren't synchronization workshops?

Also, when is she going to be in Detroit? I might be able to make that one (but it might be dangerous at the same time so maybe not heh)

Thanks! And.. maybe it would be a good idea to put all her events in the events tab? She did say that the attendance was low at Philly and that might be why...

I know this has nothing to do with the forums though so maybe I'm not asking in the right place...

Edited by Tessa Rae
deetz
  • Upvote 1

8 answers to this question

I don't have Teal's itinerary in front of me at the moment - because I've never met her ;) , but her Philly blog would suggest she's in Detroit currently. :nerd-yahoo-emoticon:

Hope that helps some!

• Upvote 1

All the public events are in the Events tab. She did a Hay House event in Philly, and it was also in the list on that page, I'm sorry you missed it <3

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2016 at 11:14 AM, GabijaCij said:

All the public events are in the Events tab. She did a Hay House event in Philly, and it was also in the list on that page, I'm sorry you missed it <3

That's ok! I'm too broke to go anyways, but it'd be cool if she came really close to where I'm at right now. Detroit is even pretty close to where I am in IN. But I don't see anything about Detroit on her events tab....

1 hour ago, Tessa Rae said:

That's ok! I'm too broke to go anyways, but it'd be cool if she came really close to where I'm at right now. Detroit is even pretty close to where I am in IN. But I don't see anything about Detroit on her events tab....

She's not doing any public events in Detroit :)

Hm..It would be cool if she could go into areas specially to see which Teal tribe-ers are there.  perhaps consult this her forum to see who is where and possibly either do an online thing through skype or perhaps even set up something where people will meet in the middle?  i am sayign that for it to be easy on Teal herself.

• Upvote 1