GabrielS

Montreal

9 posts in this topic

Hello Montreal,

How do we contribute in Montreal to make  the world a better place ?  

I live near Montreal as well  so where should we spend our money to ?  what products ?  what place ?  what activity ?  let's all have a brainstorming on that 

• Like 1

Hey there,  

I moved to Montreal relatively recently, and am finding that there are lots of conscious consumerism here.  Many great food choices, whether it be markets (local, organic foods), restaurants, grocery retailers.  I also have the impression that it's a city that focuses positively in terms of physical activity.  I'm currently looking for a new yoga studio, as I've left my favourite one behind in Ottawa.  What are your thoughts?   Ideas?   Also, nice to see fellow "Tealers" here in Quebec and Canada in general . :)

• Like 1

Hello there !

We are making the Teal Tribe in Montreal so far :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

I agree with you Earthling there is a culture oriented to health (exercises, nutrition etc)  it also depends on where your focus is.  I am happy to see you guys interested in communicating on the subject.  I was not so active lately on the forum, I'll try to catch up 

Peace & Love

• Like 1

I would love too to meet people with open mind and developping their consciousness.

I live in Quebec city.

My main language is french, so excuse me if my english grammar is not perfect.

Edited by papill6n
  • Like 1

I see on the members map that there are only a couple of people in and around the Montreal region,,, maybe not everyone openly stated their location ?

there are sooo many yoga studios around here.... totally depends on your budget and what style of yoga you like, I personally go to Enso yoga community hot yoga classes that are around 10 bucks per class. During the summer there are free outdoor yoga events in public parks (i think parc la fontaine) every weekend.

if there is a teal tribe around here, we should meet up and do something together !!! (going to vegan restaurants, good tea places, talk etc) 

• Like 1

I don't see any more responses regarding Teal Swan followers.  I went to the Synchronization workshop in Toronto and was blessed to have been called up on stage.  Hopefully, we can bring her to Montréal soon.

• Like 1

Hi... Howzit going?

On 5/14/2017 at 0:47 AM, Creativity said:

I am in Mtl for the summer, Teal tribe family Hello :) 

Hi Creativity! Are you a nomad like I'm probably going to be soon? lol

• Like 1