Li'shandra

Sexual Charisma Messing up my life

10 posts in this topic

Sexual Charisma Messing up my life

Hi all!

First of all, I am glad to be here with Teal's online community. I feel a great connection and great affinity to Teal and all of her work therefore I am pretty convinced this is a path for me to getting closer to a truth I am seeking. Not wishing to be particularly boring with my joy to connect with you, here's what I came here to discuss.

Teal mentions in one of her videos her great sexual charisma is due to her level of comfort and integration of that side of her. While that is also something true in my case, regardless of looks I could really name what I have "charisma"- ha ha, I seem to inspire men particularly to thoughts, projections, ideas about mating, children and perhaps relationships to such a degree that I have really no male friends, and most of my male interactions regardless of the base intent end up " heavy" because of sooner or later coming down to that. I mean, it may be the case in 99% of the men women interactions, but I seem to get stuck in the massive disappointment and feeling I am truly alone. I want to get over that threshold and able to build the relations/interactions further that point.

I live in a meditation community. People have a bit of an issue with sexuality and though I am a mother, abstinent, great meditator (yes I love it), my most loving heart felt interactions change to men either being afraid of me (yes I can sense it), avoiding me, rejecting me, or wanting to get laid and forgetting all the "spiritual" implications of the fact. Haha...I'm definitely not comfortable and I need to get a grip so I can make my being here balanced and healthy for all parties. 

What good use could I put this natural "quality" to, besides making babies? (I just feel ridiculous asking that, Gosh...)

Yeah, thanks, I feel immense gratefulness just being able to speak of it.. Any questions that would better clarify me to myself or you are welcome. 

<3 Hugs!

• Upvote 2

@Li'shandra Sorry. Can't help you here. :/  I am TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED to answer this question! o.O

Despite respecting women substantially.. I tend to be hyper-sexual towards them.. especially if I am attracted.

Here is a typical interaction w/me:

[:I walk into room:]

"Nice Ass! Hello. I'm here to volunteer for your community service program, Sister Maria."

• Upvote 4

It's not helping anyone in the community to repress sexuality.  Lots of religious people try to "deal" with sexuality by repressing it, but since most humans cannot go for very long without it, it ends up coming up in some other, more disgusting way.  It's like the Catholic priests who repressed their sexuality than ended up having sex with the young boys...sorry for the disgusting example.  It's too strong of an urge and too primal for most humans to deny.   And there is nothing wrong with sexuality, it's not evil, it's just a part of being human.  It's just one way that a human craves connection, which is totally normal.  The fact that it is being repressed probably brings it out even more.

I realized a long time ago that friendships with men rarely work for me because of this reason.  I used to try to be friends with men and even when they acted at first like they were my friend, the friendship always died when they realized I didn't look at them like that.  I rarely attempt to have friendships with men anymore.  The only man I have a real friendship with now is my twin flame, but we are honest about the fact that we are super attracted to each other and talk about it openly, even though he is married to someone else.  But that's a whole other topic lol.  I wish I had some advise but I have pretty much found the same thing as you and now I just try to be secure and happy with myself and if I find some friendships that's great, but if not, I don't need other people to feel complete.  I enjoy my own company. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2016 at 7:50 AM, Li'shandra said:

What good use could I put this natural "quality" to, besides making babies?

@Li'shandra Realistically. There are MANY great uses for sexual charisma.  Clearly, you are good at getting men's attention. Any presentation platform where you have a strong message (and appealing presence thanks to your charisma - but one where men (and women) cannot easily act on).. would be an area where your strong sexual charisma can be put to good use.

Let's be honest. Teal has tremendous Sexual Charisma and uses it adroitly to capture attention and spread her global spiritual messages regarding higher consciousness and means of healing past trauma.

• Upvote 2

That what you are afraid for is what you ganna get.

Nexst time asked the man what signal he got from you where he reacted upon.

So for now you dont have to be afraid anymore because now it has to happen so you might get a lead so that you can solve it.

But dont provoke it now just wait and see

I use my sexual charisma to make money. It's also useful for capturing peoples' attention in order to speak your truth. Many will deny and resist you for it, but that's a reflection of their shadow (and yours). I also find that many people open up to it, and become more receptive of the information you have to offer.

Thank you for the replies.

After starting this topic and seriously setting my intent on it I have come down to some interesting results, that I feel like sharing. First, you choose the qualities you come down with so this one is no exception. I chose my appearance and the impact it will have on people. Secondly, I started thinking of his I was using this magical charisma (it's not just sexual, if I sit down and talk to someone I feel I could possibly convince/manipulate them into almost anything I want. Scary, but this is no coincidence either). My North-south node also speaks of previously yielding power, leadership, position- which I greatly feel in the present makeup, and going towards Caring, Emotions, Feminine and expression. (NN Cancer - SN Capricorn). Thirdly, I took time remembering what I did best when I was 6 @ and it is writing, communicating, making incredible friendships, rallying people, dreaming huge dreams for humanity and guiding people towards reconnecting with what they are really good at. I mean Really seeing people's Potentials. I still see them.

Based on these facts, as well as intuition, Life development, and many other factors I have come to terms with the fact that despite my fears it is one of my roles to attract and educate people. This means I have to do all shadow work necessary to Become my original form, as ready or not, I am one of those people that get followed, both in my wisdom and stupidity. Especially in a community. I can truly hurt a lot of people, and my guess is, truly help them as well.

I am also set on writing a first book about how to start a community, just thought about that and people "magically" started manifesting in my life with close intent towards this same goal... I wish to contact Teal as well to give me her insight on the subject, she mentions in a video she needs to figure some things out regarding how to best match ppl in communities and how to avoid unbalanced ppl sucking up all the energy....great points she makes. You can't imagine even. Her focus on this could immensely help other communities already set out there.

I will get myself out there and practically help with my energy for this greater goal. I will work with my shadows regarding lack of self trust, responsibility and everything else that might be in my way, as these things pop up. I accept encouragement and help from anyone willing to send a good thought in this direction, and exchange information and knowledge with anyone interested in this subject. 

I wish to find the best and least intrusive way to get Teal's opinions on this matter, a lead anyone?

I also hope this post benefits anyone else out there to understand like I do, that any apparently negative aspect of our life is an opportunity for tremendous Light. You've heard it before, yea. But no. It Truly IS. It's your wake up call. It's your Force, your Power, and your Magic. All in that black spot.

Much love! <3

Xoxo

• Upvote 1

Sexual energy is like 2 poles of the magnet, masculine and feminine. The force of attraction is hard to resist unless far away lol. 

• Upvote 1

It sounds true to me. Attraction isn't mean to be sex, it means there is a part in the other that is missing in you. Lost, stolen, or given away. Essene mirrors explains it very clearly. The fact that it happens to so many people around just means there is a lot of karma involved, or soul mission that predicted that but I couldn't access this information until now. Not clearly anyway. 

So it was a constant stress. Others not realising what this means and/or not accepting it is also a stress for them. I understand how they feel. I have been explained thre is a lot of energy or "quickening" around me, and they do not know what to do with it. For me, when someone accepts this without fear, is like I am downloading information very fast and I am transmitting it to them. 

I find that where I am it is somewhat hard for men to accept this kind of information from someone like me. I am a mother, I am not a meditation teacher, and I've had conflicts of opinion with the leading man one too many times. When the energy surged within myself and I felt I've connected finally to my higher consciousness, I've been called a witch and a shaman (bad things for where I am :) . So I am sure it is hard for people to accept any information from me but rather prefer to label it all as "sexual attraction" and treat it as such. A shame really. It just means their energy will never rise enough to make any sense of this. And I don't get to fulfill my purpose in regards to them.

In a larger sense this is a sociatal male female conflict at play, as if the female way to connect to the Universe at large is not yet accepted but still feared and put down. I am still waiting for the divine male principle to change its ways and accept to rise beside the surging female one instead of constantly trying to push it back to the dirt. It's the only chance at evolution. 

Peace.

• Upvote 1

On 2016-10-29 at 11:32 PM, Keeper said:

Sexual energy is like 2 poles of the magnet, masculine and feminine. The force of attraction is hard to resist unless far away lol. 

Then how can you desire or lust for anything/anybody who IS far away? =p  connection, entanglement.  thinking about people. missing people.  who are farrrr away.