GabrielS

Romania

18 posts in this topic

Hello / Buna ziua

Anybody from Romania we could also  share things here in romanian (in romaneste) !! hai sa incepem cu o intrebare care revine des:  !!!!! sa ne alimentam in mod corespunzator ? 

Hi guys,

Hailing from Cluj. :)

We could do this in Romanian but I reckon some transparency could be useful to the rest of the community?

When curious about other areas, it's somewhat iffy to not understand anything -- could be just me though.

@sydameton i agree with you 

I am very glad that we can share this space together. 

Curiosity.. how you guys got here ? 

My story  goes like that : Family personal issues with dementia and alzheimer pushed me to reserch into the music therapy ( i watched the documentary Alive Inside (just a preview here https://youtu.be/4Zo_JQZo3Y0 ), after that i jumped into the sounds (binaural beats, meditation music)  then steped into the Law of atraction and mind power techniques, and that is how i found Swan Teal on Youtube and ultimately get here. Ofcourse i was always interested in mystics and in understanding more about what is beyond our normal senses. 

What is your story ? What interest you the most ? 

Peace & Love   GS

15 hours ago, sydameton said:

Cluj is the best spot to be in in the entire world. 

I am here. 

too.

Muhfry, 

the cluj hugger

as for this

9 hours ago, GabrielS said:

the last step towards here was coming from the old tribe into the new world on a virtual boat called link. (wonder what I'll find here)

the first step in the journey? who's to remember? it happened somewhere at the beginning of times, when the movement started. it's been nice.

i am interested in making the best of it. ( it is a generic term for whatever it is in this context) and enjoy it.

cluj creates and radiates 'glue' vibes. it creates connecting spaces and connecting energies. and ripples them out.

just look at how many festivals are being born there. is like a new one every week, almost. people come together, create beautiful bundles of wonderful vibration and then spread it. and it started to rain quite often, like the energy is constantly being cleared and refreshed. and is surrounded by forest, and has a park at it's heart, so there is also a constant earth connection. people go and get grounded there and get re-charged and bring that yummy energy in the city. there are ducks and seagulls on the river and dogs running and people cycling/jogging/talking a walk/kissing and children playgrounds on the shores. there's going to be a good vicinity big table there sunday, where everyone's invited to break bread together. there's exposure for artists. any artist can have an event in a bar, at least. and I am yet to go to one of thse events where is not full of people.  

i have seen just one time 2 people arguing in a loud voice in cluj, and one of them was me. 

everywhere i look around, this is hat i see, connection. 

also, i am here. i sit on my seat and i love the world from cluj. 

• Upvote 1

That is wonderful !  I believe there is beauty everywhere and in everything,   it is just our own perception that fails to see it sometimes because we become so atached to models and standards. We probably have to let go of society expectation, of other peoples expectation and live and enjoy fully whatever life throws at us, accept and love ourself for what we realy are and be authentic not trying to be like anybody not trying to do like anybody but just be ourself fully. 

We are unique,  we are amazing beeings each one of us, and most important we are all One. 

Peace & Love   GS

• Upvote 1

On 15.06.2016 at 4:56 AM, GabrielS said:

found out about Teal a while ago and so Ive been watching her videos, then I figured I might as well try and see what this thing is about ,maybe talk to some like minded people, seeing how I am encountering more and more of them in my everyday life still thought it could be nice 

I dont remember how it all happened ,what I do remember is at first I really liked listening to Krishnamurti ,or reading his stuff,I fell in love with the way he talked and what sounds to me like utter calmness coming from his mouth ))  one thing led to another and I stumbled across Teal,fell in love with the way she talks too :happy-yahoo-emoticon:

Love x

On 14.06.2016 at 11:04 PM, sydameton said:

always wanted to go to Cluj , some day soon Im sure

always heard nice things about it 

and its being described here just like I imagine - great energy

Love xx

Edited by Mer.i_M

Yeah... as far as Romania is concerned, Cluj is pretty amazing. :) Worth a visit.

Hello from Bucharest! 

I know a growing number of people here who are into Teal.  Why don't we organize to invite her also in Romania?

As for how I ended up here, my sister found her first and then passed it on, and then I passed it on. I've also seen her live in Amsterdam at her workshop there. I am not into something or someone in particular when it comes to mindsets and spirituality, I stand alone and keep an open mind, but this woman has something to teach and I have something to learn. She posses a type of clarity and compasion I've never met before. 

• Upvote 1

I'm from Bucharest also! Does anybody want to meet maybe? I think it would be pretty cool to get to know other people interested in spirituality! :)